Users Online Now: 1,851 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 499,113
Pageviews Today: 821,949Threads Today: 282Posts Today: 5,287
09:49 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject NUCLEAR FALSE FLAG & HAARP-QUAKE PLOT connected to HALF MOON Bay, DIABLO NUKE PLANT, NEW MADRID & COLUMBINE EXPOSED!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message NUKEDIABLO

COLORADO QUAKE CONNECTED TO 188 LEY LINE THAT GOES DIRECTLY THRU FERMILAB IN CHICAGO, COLUMBINE, SANDY HOOK ELEMENTARY, BUNKERVILLE RANCHER STANDOFF, THE NEW MADRID 188 CYCLE MEGAQUAKE & possible NUCLEAR FALSE FLAG in CALIFORNIA at DIABLO NUCLEAR POWER PLANT!!!!!?!!

wtf

I'm trying very very hard not to get overly conCERNed right now, but following the latest QUAKE that struck COLORADO

M3.1 - 38km E of San Luis, Colorado
2014-04-11 10:47:46 UTC

[link to earthquake.usgs.gov]

I've decided to raise the ALERT LEVEL from YELLOW to ORANGE due to something I've just noticed which I think most people might find VERY VERY VERY DISTURBING.

So NO ONE sees anything strange about the NAME OF THE LOCATION that appeared for this quake????

OTHER THAN THE LOCATION being SAN LUIS which also just happens to be the SAME NAME of 2 CITIES in 2 KEY LOCATIONS/REGIONS I've warned should be on HIGH ALERT…

here's the excerpt...
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"OTHER THAN THE LOCATION of this rare Colorado quake hitting SAN LUIS which also just happens to be the SAME NAME of 2 CITIES in 2 other KEY LOCATIONS/REGIONS I've warned should be on HIGH ALERT…

ie SAN LUIS OBISPO CALIFORNIA and SAN LUIS ARGENTINA!

Thread: MAJOR 7.1 to 7.5 HAARP-QUAKE CONNECTED TO 188 CYCLE HITS EXACT DATE of WARNING for M7.2 TO HIT APRIL 11th posted to GLP 5 MINUTES BEFORE QUAKE!

I've also explained that they CHOOSE LOCATIONS connected to their OCCULT DATES, ANNIVERSARY RITUALS and LEY LINES.

Well, anyone remember what EVENT happened in COLORADO back in 1999 that might be connected to the DATES or EVENTS I listed in the latest Gcm Quake warning which I explained would likely APPEAR in a location of a QUAKE during this window?

RING a School BELL?
[link to en.wikipedia.org]

Or how about the NAME San Luis which has RELIGIOUS CONNOTATIONS connected to SAINTS I explained would be linked to a major false flag event/tragedy/disaster between the 11th and 22nd since EASTER is associated with SACRIFICE!

Thread: The Angels of HAARP near CHURCHes of CHRIST, open CONSTANTINE'S BRIDGE on LINES of SACRIFICE
Churches of Christ consistently teach that in baptism a believer surrenders his life in faith and obedience to God, and that God "by the merits of Christ's blood, cleanses one from sin and truly changes the state of the person from an alien to a citizen of God's kingdom.

What DEITIES is the Illuminati affiliated with?

The OCCULT TRINITY of HORUS ISIS and OSIRUS

But SAN LUIS is also linked to another SAINT LOUIS of French origins connected to the #2 LOCATION I warned of in CANADA (VANCOUVER), except it's on the OPPOSITE SIDE OF THE COUNTRY and just happens to be on the 188 ARCADIAN LEY LINE that runs thru STONEHENGE, SANDY HOOK, THE WTC, BOSTON BOMBING, and TEOTIHUACAN to name a few.

St. Louis, Prince Edward Island!

And how about SAINT LOUIS MISSOURI

Isn't that the LOCATION of the NEW MADRID???

If you watched my 1st 188 LEY LINES video back in 2012, you might remember the NEW MADRID occurred on the 188 CYCLE of 1811!

So why am I saying NUCLEAR FALSE FLAG ALERT????

Well,,, does anyone know what SITE is located by SAN LUIS OBISPO???

But wait there's more to why that's a BIG DEAL…

DRAW A STRAIGHT LINE from DIABLO NUCLEAR POWER PLANT to SAN LUIS OBISPO and follow the (LEY) LINE because you'll never believe what other location(s) this LINE goes DIRECTLY THRU….

SAN LUIS COLORADO (this quake) AND…..

;/

which is connected to HAARP's NETWORK!

coincidence??

You ain't seen nuthin yet.

Remember I just showed how SAN LUIS is connected to the NEW MADRID and 188 CYCLE QUAKE of 1811 & 1812???

LOOK AT THE DISTANCE FROM FERMILAB to DIABLO NUCLEAR POWER PLANT….

1,812 MILES, EXACTLY

Shall I raise the alert level to RED???

Because I think there's enough EVIDENCE here to WARRANT a CODE RED and a pretty BIG SET OF COINCIDINKS that people need to be AWARE OF considering what happened in JAPAN to FUKUSHIMA that HAARP was INVOLVED WITH back on MARCH 11th 2011

OH!!!

You'll never believe what other LOCATION this SAME LINE goes directly thru…..

SANDY HOOK ELEMENTARY

Does anyone understand the ODDS of this many FALSE FLAG EVENT LOCATIONS and SITES named, all falling on an almost perfectly straight LINE across the UNITED STATES during this particular TIME PERIOD connected to the 188 CYCLE, HITLERS BIRTHDAY, QUEEN ELIZABETH'S BIRTHDAY, COLUMIBINE, WACO SEIGE, BOSTON BOMBING, THE SUMATRA MEGAQUAKES OF 2012, 2008 AND THE GREAT 9.2 QUAKE & TSUNAMI in INDONESIA on BOXING DAY 2004???

But wasn't there another recent false flag event in the INDIAN OCEAN as well???

MALAYSIA FLIGHT 370!

Anyone starting to see the CONNECTIONS and how this GAME of theirs is PLAYED???

Did I just uncover a massive PLOT involving a MAJOR QUAKE about to be induced by HAARP off the coast of California near SAN FRANCISCO or HALF MOON BAYT that triggers a TSUNAMI and takes out DIABLO NUKE PLANT???

This is SIRIUS sh#t imo and would be big mistake to dismiss as mere coincidence for obvious reasons, not even to mention the odds of a MAJOR 7.3 to 7.5 QUAKE hitting SOLOMON Islands on the exact date I warned HAARP was about to induce a 7.2 QUAKE!

[link to www.facebook.com (secure)]

remember, the only way to THWART, disrupt or minimize their false flags, is thru AWARENESS and EXPOSING it.

The more that know about this, the more chance they'll be forced to STAND DOWN and SCRUB whatever operation they might be planning.

Thread: MAJOR 7.1 to 7.5 HAARP-QUAKE CONNECTED TO 188 CYCLE HITS EXACT DATE of WARNING for M7.2 TO HIT APRIL 11th posted to GLP 5 MINUTES BEFORE QUAKE!

edwardprince

Whooooa!

USGS HIDES 2 RARE QUAKES THAT JUST HIT ST LOUIS, PRINCE EDWARD ISLAND CANADA!!!

wtf??? What was the LOCATION I JUST EXPLAINED (RIGHT BEFORE these quakes struck) WAS CONNECTED TO THE SAN LUIS COLORADO QUAKE????

"SAiNt" LOUIS, PRINCE EDWARD ISLAND, SAN LUIS OBISPO (DIABLO NUKE PLANT) and SAINT LOUIS MISSOURI aka NEW MADRID!

here's the excerpt...
[link to www.facebook.com (secure)]
"OTHER THAN THE LOCATION of this rare Colorado quake hitting SAN LUIS which also just happens to be the SAME NAME of 2 CITIES in 2 other KEY LOCATIONS/REGIONS I've warned should be on HIGH ALERT…

ie SAN LUIS OBISPO CALIFORNIA and SAN LUIS ARGENTINA!

Didn't I say they CHOOSE LOCATIONS connected to their OCCULT DATES, ANNIVERSARY RITUALS and LEY LINES?

Well, does anyone remember what EVENT happened in COLORADO back in 1999 that might be connected to the DATES or EVENTS I listed in the latest Gcm Quake warning which I explained would likely APPEAR in a location of a QUAKE during this window?

RING a School BELL?

Or how about the NAME San Luis which has RELIGIOUS CONNOTATIONS connected to SAINTS I explained would be linked to a major false flag event/tragedy/disaster between the 11th and 22nd since EASTER is associated with SACRIFICE! hellooooo!?!?

What have I said this entire WEEK is all connected to??? A GROUP of skull & bones OCCULTISTS that worship HORUS, ISIS and OSIRUS .. the TRINITY of the ILLUMINATI in which they MANIPULATE and SACRIFICE HUMANS to those Deities via False Flags LIKE 9/11, the Madrid Bombing, Boston Bombing etc.

But SAN LUIS is also linked to another SAINT LOUIS and FRENCH NAME connected to the #2 LOCATION I warned of in CANADA (VANCOUVER), except it's on the OPPOSITE SIDE OF THE COUNTRY and just happens to be on the 188 ARCADIAN LEY LINE that runs thru STONEHENGE, SANDY HOOK, THE WTC, BOSTON BOMBING, and TEOTIHUACAN to name a few.

St. Louis, Prince Edward Island!

And how about SAINT LOUIS MISSOURI

Isn't that the LOCATION of the NEW MADRID???

what are the ODDS?

Hopefully people are beginning to understand the connections between the LINES literally, because WE ARE WAY PAST COINCIDENCE now.

If this isn't even more compelling evidence they're planning what appears to be a MAJOR FALSE FLAG TERRORIST ATTACK OR HAARP MEGA-QUAKE PROBABLY OFF THE COAST NEAR SAN FRANCISCO OR HALF MOON BAY CALIFORNIA BY DIABLO NUKE PLANT between April 11th AND April 22nd JUST AS THEY DID IN JAPAN ON 3/11/11 WHICH TRIGGERED A TSUNAMI AND DESTROYED FUKUSHIMA, I don't know what is.

The odds of 2 QUAKES hitting PRINCE EDWARD SOUND right after I just explained how PRINCE EDWARD SOUND was connected to SAN LUIS and SAN LUIS OBISPO etc, is ASTRONOMICAL and PROVES THIS CANNOT be a COINCIDENCE imo.

not much time left if it's TODAY… If not today, then likely around the BLOOD MOON ECLIPSE of APRIL 14th/15th aka 188 CYCLE or between the 19th to the 21st.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP