Users Online Now: 2,260 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,347,291
Pageviews Today: 2,232,255Threads Today: 847Posts Today: 15,209
09:46 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject ATTENTION CHRISTIANS!!! APOSTLE PAUL IS/WAS THE ANTICHRIST!!!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Conversation started Monday
Kyle Taylor
4/21, 10:53pm
Kyle Taylor

Andrew I have some very concerning information that may offend but the truth must be sought out. You have helped reveal so much truth to me and were pretty much the reason I started seeking the lord (thanks to your posts). Now I have something to share with you.

"Benjamin is a ravenous wolf, in the morning devouring the prey and at evening dividing the spoil.” Genesis 49:27

Apostle Paul is of the tribe of Benjamin.

"Circumcised the eighth day, of the stock of Israel, of the tribe of Benjamin, an Hebrew of the Hebrews; as touching the law, a Pharisee" "Philippians 3:5"

"Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves." Matthew 7:15

Jesus "And call no man your father on earth, for you have one Father, who is in heaven." Matthew 23:9

Paul "For though you have countless guides in Christ, you do not have many fathers. For I became your father in Christ Jesus through the gospel." 1 Corinthians 4:15

"And the Pharisees went forth, and straightway took counsel with the Herodians against him, how they might destroy him." Mark 3:6

Paul "Salute Herodion my kinsman. Greet them that be of the household of Narcissus, which are in the Lord." Romans 16:11

"He is NOT the God of the dead, but the God of the living: ye therefore do greatly err." Mark 12:27

Paul "For to this end Christ both died, and rose, and revived, that he might be Lord BOTH of the dead and living." Romans 14:9

Something is amiss with Paul!!

Before Paul saw the vision of 'Jesus' he was persecuting and killing people following Jesus.

His three different stories of his vision of Jesus: One says the men around him saw the light but didn't hear the voice. Another says they heard the voice but didn't see the light. He speaks of being able to see immediately after being blinded. Btw this is the first time ANYONE has ever been blinded by God in the entire bible. He never repented. Where do we see him repent at all in the NT?

"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a MURDERER from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it."

[link to www.justgivemethetruth.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP