Users Online Now: 2,323 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 939,064
Pageviews Today: 1,565,361Threads Today: 636Posts Today: 11,214
03:46 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Hell??? This is Hell Right Here!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message On the last 2 pages 158,159 of the soul traps thread
Thread: !!!!!!!***MEGA BREAKING*** ***SOUL TRAPS***!!!!!!! (Page 158)
Thread: !!!!!!!***MEGA BREAKING*** ***SOUL TRAPS***!!!!!!! (Page 159)
we have exposed the crap out of the human brain but the post that takes the cake is from the 21 grams movie, so i'll post that first.

Found the clip from 21 grams!

AT 1:20!
-Stop this shit or you're going straight to hell!
-Hell???
This is hell right here!
cerberus

FUCKING PRICELESS MAN!

UPDATE!
PAUSE THE CLIP AT 1:27!
THE WORD SIN IS WRITTEN NEXT TO HIS HEAD ON THE WALL WHEN HE POINTS AT HIS HEAD AND SAYS "THIS IS HELL RIGHT HERE!"

SIN? HAHAHA HERE'S THE "ICON OF SIN" FROM DOOM 2!
[link to www.google.com (secure)]
AND JOHN ROMERO'S SOUL WAS RIGHT INSIDE IT STABBED ON A STICK JUST LIKE IN MY MRI BRAIN SCAN MAN!

HOLY FUCK HOW LITERAL IT IS WHEN THEY SAY "OUR HEAD(=HADES) IS HELL"
 Quoting: KABOOM THE MOON

Forgot to point out the cerberus/baphomet face at 1:59 on jesus's chest is identical to the icon of sin(final boss) of doom 2!

OH SHIT! THE FINAL BOSS OF DOOM 1 WAS A BRAIN SPIDER CALLED SPIDERDEMON HAHAHAHA!
HERE'S HIS PIC!

BRAIN SPIDER ROFL WHAT A BLATANT REFERENCE TO THIS!
CERBERUS
AMAZING SPIDERMANDEMON 2
"You're my eyes and ears!"

OH MY GOODNESS WITH THE THINGS I KEEP DISCOVERING EVERY DAY!

The brain boss from tmnt came to mind!

So lucky i did an mri man, i could have never imagine not even in my dreams what they were showing to my face since childhood!

Just came across this brain boss pic of tmnt
[link to wac.450f.edgecastcdn.net]

Ok i have exposed before that in hollywood movies cartoons games etc there's no good guy and both sides roleplaying the lunar boss similar to kami/picolo, jesus/devil strategy.

I never expected that i would find a pic of the brain boss of tmnt that his face would look identical to the face of the turtles, even his smile and teeth!
Take a good look man, isn't that shocking or what. Worth reminding also lunar agents ghrees who revealed the turtle features of the lunar boss, the turtle dragon in china and the turtle boss from super mario just came to mind hahaha!

In the brain pic above worth pointing out the many tentacles which reminded me gravemind, korrok etc.
(The brain parasite boss from starship troopers just came to mind)
In this pic the brain parasite stabs its victim at the same exact spot people in the matrix were getting stabbed by a long ass needle prior to connecting to the matrix=dreamworld=brainworld!

I came across this pic when looking at the brain bug pic from starship troopers.
(Plugged into the matrix hahaha)
This is from the superman comic with brainiac and if you visit its page you'll see a clever moon symbolism on the brainiac pic.
[link to readrant.wordpress.com (secure)]
[link to readrant.files.wordpress.com (secure)]
It reminded me also the moon from dead space 3.
(and how i had relate the moon to our brain/small cerebrum/cerberus/hell below, big cerebrum/cerberus/hell above where we like riddick jump from one hell to another between lives).
(The guy from 21 grams came to mind when he pointed to his brain and said "hell is right here" hahaha imagine how it will be in the big brain/brainiac that orbits our heads. Plutarch came to mind who had said "the souls of humans and animals are screaming from the moon).

[link to readrant.files.wordpress.com (secure)]
ROFL! Look how innocent they make snakeman look here and those of you that have seen "saber rider and the star sheriffs", potc on stranger's tides, those bottles where the lunar boss traps his victims might look familiar, and they symbolize of course our human containers. It's scary how they show brainiac milking his victims right from their containers!
That way they never get to grow too strong and exit weak for easy capture.

Where are the moon lovers?
I bet if their eyes could open like in legacy of kain and see the moon milking their very life out of their souls and our whole planet's would they still say
"don't destroy the moon, we need it it's our shield etc?"
cruise
where the funny true is the moon leech needs us/its food and uses our planet as its shield to blackmail the galactic police according to lunar agents ghrees.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP