Users Online Now: 1,719 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 756,790
Pageviews Today: 1,291,433Threads Today: 494Posts Today: 9,063
02:27 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Dreams/Visions of the Start of WWIII?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I had various dreams and visions of coming reality over my life time. That being one thing, however, when another reports seeing the very same thing as I have seen from the very same location, that is quite another matter of concern all by it's self. As the matter is then more certain to become reality. Past experience/hindsight.

From a small town here in central Wisconsin that I personally visit for shopping purposes from time to time, I am given to see a nuclear mushroom cloud form over what would be Milwaukee, Wisconsin from a distance of about 75 miles away. Shortly after seeing this cloud form, there is another which appears over the approximate location of Madison, Wisconsin also. From my dream/vision I am discussing these events with others who are present an able to see these as they occur as well. From prior dreams and visions I was given to see those who survive these initial blasts arriving in our area for all the most needed medical an other basic needs of food, clothing and shelter also.

From these prior dreams and visions this would occur shortly after a week of spring rain which naturally leaves standing water behind and the weather will be warmed into the sixties, just prior to the trees gaining their leaves. It has stopped raining for the past week. The weather forecast is for a warming trend later this week into the sixties. It has been only in the forties and lower fifties of late. Much colder than usual for this time of year and the leaves have not started to form on the trees because of this cold spell.

Is it just by chance or design, that while surfing the web, to come across a post by someone unknown an unrelated to posting as seeing these very same events from the very same location? Why has the weather followed the very self same pattern as given in a dream months earlier? Many people have second homes or vacation in this area from Milwaukee and Madison. Would they not also be expecting to arrive in this area after such an event to secure their basic needs? Beyond that, just why are international matters pointing to this becoming a very real possibility?

If I forego a soon expected shopping trip to this area, will that make void these prior dreams and visions?

Concerned.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP