Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Alabama Spice and DEA raid
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I've been watching coverage of a DEA raid on a Birmingham gas station that reportedly was selling the synthetic mj product called spice. In 2011 Alabama like many other states passed laws to make Spice illegal but since the formula can be varied it is questionable that any one law could nail down all possible variants of the drug.

Enter the DEA with their story line that because most of the money for these drugs could be funding terrorism they must put a stop to it. I'm not sure of the validity of their claim concerning terrorism but it leaves me with the impression that they are using the Patriot Act as a means to justify shutting down one mans livelihood for a day while they make a TV show about the DEA's authorati'.

They parade the foreign man operating the gas station onto TV to tell everyone in broken English that he does not believe this is funding terrorist. I'm sure most southern white folk smirked and said "Glad they caught that little towel head before he blew up somethin".

I must be getting paranoid in my old age but I just felt like the Constitution was being shat upon and this fellow was being railroaded. I'm not promoting drugs, just the law.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP