Users Online Now: 1,944 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 936,865
Pageviews Today: 1,748,683Threads Today: 858Posts Today: 15,167
07:26 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject look whta lies realtors tell after a 8% 1 moths drop in Ca house prices!! They should be shot!!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message lies and crap.. form realtor whores..“Prices have flattened and in some areas, have dropped slightly.”

12.2% off the SB median of $515K would set you back $62,830 — right around the San Diego median household income, and in one month’s time!

According to a Santa Barbara realtor (below), we should all buy now. She is the expert, so I am headed out to buy. I/O Option ARMS, here I come!

For those who have been taking a “wait and see” approach to purchasing real estate I would highly recommend not waiting any longer. The real estate market has experienced the predicted soft landing and we are back to a “normal” market.

At this time, there is a very large selection of property currently on the market. This is good for buyers who no longer have to choose something they might not be really excited about just to get into the market.

Prices have flattened and in some areas, have dropped slightly. Also good for buyers. However, I do not believe buyers should expect prices to fall very far. Our beautiful area is a bit more insulated than other parts of the country therefore, prices are far less apt to become depressed.

While interest rates have risen a bit, there are still many excellent programs out there which will allow entry into the housing market.

Over all, I would say that this is an excellent time to buy with lots of inventory, lower prices and good interest rates still available. The time to “wait and see” is over. Do it now!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP