Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject My friend keeps trying to invite himself to Comicon
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I'm going to Comicon this year and am going with a cousin of mine, but I have this one friend who apparently keeps trying to invite himself to come along with me. At first I brushed it off, but after a while of him hinting around about me inviting him it's starting to get really annoying.

I enjoy the friendship we have, and any other time I would most certainly love for him to come with me but I don't see my cousin a whole lot whereas with him, I talk to him everyday. So naturally, I want to spend some alone time with my cousin. Not only that, but if my friend goes he will only end up feeling like a third wheel because I will be more focused on my time with cousin and not him. And that's not fair to him.

I've told him if he wanted to go then it would be great to see him there, and that's up to him. If he wants to go, he'll have to go by himself or with someone else. That's not me brushing him off, just that I want to spend time with my cousin.

He's been pushy about it too making it very obvious that he wants me to invite him, but I'm starting to get fed up with it. I don't know if I should just ignore it, or if I should speak up and say something to him about it. I don't want to ruin the friendship we have, but at the same time he needs to understand and respect why I'm not inviting him. If it were any other year and my cousin wasn't going with me, then I would absolutely invite him.

Any advice?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP