Users Online Now: 1,083 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 103,884
Pageviews Today: 179,241Threads Today: 67Posts Today: 913
01:46 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Something supernatural happened to me, walked into a wall of light?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I will not go into the who account because it lasted about 8 hrs, although not all supernatural. I will attempt to stick only to details as best I can.

I myst say that I am spiritual and I do believe in God and the Messiah written about in the scriptures.

I was walking home one evening which took about 7 to 8 total hrs to reach home. I was unable to drive my car as my plates were not legal due to them being not up to date.

At about 2 hrs into my walk, I had this very strong, but pleasant scent of what I only now learned to be the scent of myrhh. At the time, I had no idea it was myrhh, but recognized it was myrhh while I was at church many weeks later. The scent lasted for hrs on my walk home and it seemed that it was everywhere. The scent left after about 2 or so hrs. However, this isn't even why I am sharing this account. Something even more strange happened.

While at a stop light waiting to cross the street, I took a step to cross the street after the walk signal said it was safe to cross. As I took a step, I literally walked into what appeared to be a wall of pure, but not painful bright, light. The light literally stopped me in my tracks as if I hit a freaking wall. It did not hurt nor was I scared, but the light was there as if it was and is always 'there/here'. If you remember the movie the matrix and recall when neo was in that room where it was all white, it was JUST like that, but it was light and of course, white. Pure white. I continued to walk my way home and I felt a bit strange because there were many cars around and if you would have seen me, it myst have looked like I walked right into a wall, although I did not fall backwards or fall or trip at all.

What might have this been? I am still searching for an answer even though it's been 4 yrs ago.

Any suggestions would be great. Thank you in advance.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP