Users Online Now: 1,405 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 243,297
Pageviews Today: 398,284Threads Today: 125Posts Today: 2,299
05:48 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The most important read of your life....
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I'll try to make this short, but there is a TON of info, so details will be scarce but I can and will answer questions in detail. This thread is dark and doomy but I simply have to do it, even though I hate to worry anyone, and it's length couldn't be helped, I'm sorry. I assure you this information is absolutely true.

PLEASE, if you skip long threads by default, READ THIS ONE, IF YOU NEVER READ ANOTHER!

It's the mother of importance, I assure you.

BP has tried to play God. They may have killed us all, already.

In 2007, BP, owned by a conglomerate of companies like the Carlyle group, Blackstone and others, which are in turn owned by such individuals as the families Rothschild, Rockefeller, Morgan, Carnegie, Schiff, Harriman and Warburg, formed an addition. There are some others, but those names should strike fear in all the hearts of decent men and women. These men own the world, for now.

On June 13, 2007(this is only the given date, the actual date is a corporate privacy matter) BP made a long-term research and development deal and an undisclosed equity investment into a company named Synthetic Genomics Inc. based in Rockville, Maryland. Synthetic Genomics was co-founded by Dr. J. Craig Venter to commercialize genomic-driven technologies. Genomics is the scientific study of the entire DNA sequence of an organism's genome. A genome is all the genetic information in the chromosomes of an organism, including its genes and DNA sequences.

This addition, sought to use the naturally occurring, oil eating bacteria found in the ground, usually in petroleum, and through DNA sequencing, created a natural organism composing of the genomes of several different varieties of oil eating bacteria. The goal was two-fold. One, create an organism to be injected into oil wells and start eating oil, in the process creating carbon dioxide gas which would pressurize the wells and improve the flow of gas and oil. This is MEOR, or microbial enhanced oil recovery, and 2 to better clean up or "eat" oil in case of spills.

They succeeded, and Venter filed patents under the company name JCVI.

2 exploratory wells were contracted in the GUlf of Mex. Transocean started the first well, in the mississippi canyon in Oct. 2009 but hurricane Ida damaged the rig. BP took over a year later and after ten days of drilling PERPENDICULARLY up under the North American Plate near Louisiana got high pressure and sea floor cracking. They applied to MMS and were allowed to just cap that disaster.

Next, they started the infamous well. On April 22, all hell broke loose as again, tremendous pressure and sea floor cracking occurred. We all know what happened next. The largest disaster in US history, but many events surround it, many I won't expound on until it's relavant.

Bear with me, please

In short, BP needed a new microbe. The old, natural ones just weren't enough to get the job done. So Venter played Dr. Frankenstien and by 2010, had created a synthetic bacterial organism with computer designed DNA that was self replicating. It has absolutely ZERO natural DNA. He called it Synthia. The tiny microbe contains added watermark chains to identify it as artificial. It is also, mindbogglingly, completely immune to antibiotics and has a voracious appetite for eating hydrocarbons. Or just carbon.

We are made of carbon, as is all life.

Anyway, this microbe they put in the place of the COREXIT used at the Exxon-Valdez spill. Numerous danger signs and warning bells were sounded by the EPA, OSHA and Coast Guard once BP began spraying "COREXIT" or Synthia all over the damn place. BP had safer dispersants and was even asked by the EPA to use JD2000 instead because it was much safer. BP said no. They didn't have enough, they said.

So BP sprays this shit ALL OVER THE PLACE. The water, and the shoreline. Injected in deep underwater. All to "break up" the oil, which is ALL still there, BTW. BP's super oil eater wasn't eating oil, but it killed every living creature that came near it. Many, many sailors helping in the clean up got very sick. Some died.

This continued for some time. Massive, diverse and thorough kills of ocean going creatures quickly followed and soon, mammal and whale deaths.

You see, the antibiotic Immunity of Synthia is built into its artificial DNA, and Synthia can merge with other bacterial organisms to form, to use a cliche term, a super version of itself, whatever it may be.

Of particular note are Vibius Vulnificus and Necrotizing Fasicitis, both flesh eating bacteria that have been around since Moses and have always been treated with antibiotics. They are, or are becoming, completely immune to antibiotics and are killing many people along the gulf coast.

When these and other diseases augmented by Synthia are consumed into the body through eating seafood or ingesting through water, etc, Synthia causes, LITERALLY, NO BULLSHIT, the MELTING of the central nervous system, massive internal hemmoraging and multiple organ failure, mainly the liver and kidneys.

I spoke with Kathy Birren for about 3 hours yesterday. She was Floridas state representative during the spill, and the one who dared Obama to come on down for a big plate of gulf seafood, twice, after he made the remark in a public appearance that the gulf seafood was safe to eat. He refused. He finally did eat some seafood in Florida somewhere else, but it was actually frozen and brought from somewhere else, east coast or farm raised. It was 100% for sure not fresh Gulf Seafood. She told me so much, her and her husband and I don't want to betray her trust but this I will share. Many of her close friends are very ill. Very ill. She is very sick, her husband as well. Many, many have died.

They have lost the will to fight, almost. They have received threatning phone calls, surprise health department "inspections" only a couple of weeks apart, and I mean like, full-on anal searches of their business for the slightest violation.

She toured the Gulf Coast for three years with several others trying to raise awarness and she told me she finally realized people flat just don't care. They are too wrapped up in themselves to want to affect a real solution.

Riki Ott, is the marine toxicologist who supervised the Exxon Valdez spill, and the BP spill. An EXTREMELY knowledgeable woman, needless to say. I am speaking with her tomorrow. She is a close friend of Mrs. Birren. Recently, Mrs. Birren spoke with Mrs. Ott about the beaching and deaths of 37 pilot whales in, IIRC, Sarasota Fl, and Mrs. Ott said this will be what shortly be what happens to humans, because humans are mammals too and are affected similarly, as far as internally.

Mrs. Birren's husband is a fisherman by trade, for over 30 years, and he has open, raw ulcers all over him, lung issues with blockage and a bad cough. They told me every fisherman they know, which is a shit. ton. almost ALL have the ulcerous lesions too, or the internal version. Blood from the rectum, urine and vomit.

The career shrimpers story I found appalling. They refused to go out and catch shrimp to sell for thier OWN FAMILIES LIVELIHOOD, because they knew the shrimp were not safe to eat. Most had tumors, or no eyes, or extra legs and all were filled inside with black oil.

BP told them that the EPA had a new test to determine if the seafood was safe. They simply just smelled it. If it smelled ok, it was good to go, and to go back to work, they were clear to resume shrimping, never mind the missing eyes, extra legs and penzoil filling. When the shrimpers refused on grounds that they would not deliver such VISIBLY toxic shrimp to their customers, BP CUT THEIR EMERGENCY FUNDING on the grounds that the shrimpers refused to go back to work after the "smell test" was instituted to determine the safety of their catch.

There is more, and I'll answer questions if there are any but i have to take my fam to incredible pizza and let these kids run some energy out. I will try and ask her if she will do a video interview with me next time if y'all would like that, but she actually has a 6 part series on YouTube. You should check it out. I am also speaking to Dr. Rick Steiner, another Marine Biologist, who actually spoke so openly and brazenly about this attrocity and others occurring in Alaska, he lost his teaching position at the university of Alaska. I'm really looking forward to that, and I'll try to at least do an audio on it.

There is more to follow, and i hate to say it but the worst is yet to come, but like I said, it's SO much info and I have no doubt I forgot a couple things and misspelled tons of things, and i doubt many will take the time to read this anyway, so that shouldn't matter.

Also, my son is hitting me in the head with a Kleenex box over and over, telling me it's time to go to ride bumper cars, so....there's that. I look forward to hearing ya'lls thoughts.

God Bless you all,
Newton
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP