Users Online Now: 2,177 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,038,397
Pageviews Today: 1,732,531Threads Today: 691Posts Today: 12,485
05:07 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject What is happening? Is it just me? Anyone else!?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message It really feels like something is coming up, strange things happening to me.
First of all, I started to feel deja vu kind of frequently, like 1-2 times a day and as weeks passes it happens more often, like 3-5 times a day. Then what's the strangest, that for ~2 weeks, everyday and almost whole day seemed as if i ived it, i felt deja vu almost on everything, every step i did, every word, even thoughts felt as IT REALLY HAVE HAPPENED ALREADY. Besides that, dreams were crazy as well for about a month and it continues, not a night different. Nightmares may I say, it like brings up my all fears of all kinds for me to face it or run away from it. Very big heights, there's no escape, i have to jump from like 10km height into an ocean and doing it, brings up again, and did it like 3-4 times. Needles, like taking drugs which require a needle, which i wouldn't ever do. And many many kinds like this. Yesterday i just got caught in a very large and sticky spider's web, and tonight I've been facing a lot of snakes one by one, different kinds, smaller and bigger.

Does anyone facing anything like that at the moment? Does anyone know what is happening? Any guidance, help? I would really appreciate a lot cause I just don't get it.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP