Users Online Now: 1,999 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 993,085
Pageviews Today: 1,813,916Threads Today: 593Posts Today: 13,378
05:44 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Big-Breasted Blue-Eyed Blondes - Why are they so attractive? (politics/humor)
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Saw this was just posted at Nuking Politics, and thought (as I often do) to share the humor here. Enjoy!

[link to www.nukingpolitics.com]

FTA:
"I’m not sure about the rest of you out there, but most of us middle-aged-ish males (and this isn’t limited to “white American males” either) are ever-thankful that young, big-breasted, blue-eyed, long-haired blonde (YBBBELHB) women everywhere have basically no concept of the power they wield… because if they ever got a clue, they’d end up ruling the entire world in no time."

Starring: Kate Upton, Danish Prime Minister Helle Thorning-Schmidt, Her Royal Highness Princess Madeline of Sweden, Kirstie Maldonado (from Pentatonix), Catherine Zeta-Jones, Freema Agyeman, Sarah Palin, with (I guess) a special guest appearance by Su-Metal.

A bit heavy on the sociology/psychology/physiology (Does anyone know of a term that groups these together?), but still a typical Nuking Politics excessively long, oddly footnoted, read. It isn't the first time they've published stuff like this, but it does show more skin than you usually see on that site.

Go get 'em, kids!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP