Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Assholes and opportunity denialism knows no creed or religion
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message The Episcopal Church of the United States..

"Since the 1960s and 1970s, it has opposed the death penalty and supported the civil rights movement and affirmative action. Some of its leaders and priests marched with civil rights demonstrators. Today the Church calls for the full legal equality of gay and lesbian people, a movement partly inspired by their similar call for racial equality during the mid-1900s."

Source - [link to en.wikipedia.org]

The very first place I went to, to get my GED was an Episcopal Church, off of Roosevelt Boulevard, in Philadelphia Pennsylvania.

On the vague accusation that I was intimidating the student body, after a woman there around my own age, asked me to be her boyfriend, and we started chatting.

Apparently, while we were chatting, SHE goes to the coordinator of the education program there and she decides to start lying about me.. what she said, I still don't know.

But I spent $500 on her dating.

But within 1 week, I was originally only allowed to attend on Tuesday...

So I said, 1 day a week will not get me a GED... especially considering how PISS POORLY STAFFED your education program is for my needs.

You have literally hundreds of students here which is illegal, one cannot learn in that environment without being prepped for college, you have only a handful of REGULAR ED (student teachers)... NO real teachers.

Which in and of itself is illegal, you cannot have regular ed teachers giving people GED lessons, because those without learning problems can learn just as well from a special ed teacher, but those with learning problems cannot learn from the limited instructions given by regular ed teachers.

Its also illegal that you have students teaching less well off students.

She then says....

"well would you like to cancel your enrollment with us?"

I said no, I would not like to cancel my enrollment, I want to know what the HELL is going on, and fix the problem.

And I need a special ed teacher who specializes in teaching those with neurological disorders with gifted intelligence, in a smaller class size than 400 lol

She replies back saying...

"We refuse to help you, gook luck"

Anyway, I have better than a GED today.

The creed of abolishing the death penalty, the creed of affirmative action, and the creed of supporting equal rights and equal opportunity...

should speak of the creed of equal opportunity for the disabled right ?

But this is just another example, of how religion and creed fails to produce dividends.

lol
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP