Users Online Now: 1,722 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 548,011
Pageviews Today: 912,778Threads Today: 328Posts Today: 5,951
10:43 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Seeing the bigger picture. It's scarier than you think. "Disgusting" teen hunter. You're the problem and don't realize it.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message From the "Oh so courageous" AC:

This fucking thread: Thread: Teenage hunter under fire for posing with dead animals on Facebook - SHE IS DISGUSTING

I was very surprised by the reaction to this thread. An overwhelming amount of hatred for the teen hunter who killed the "pretty, pretty" animals. Well, fuck you people.

1, it's legal hunting. 2, it provides income for countries that need it. 3, she has every right to pursue her passion and one that is part of her families. 4, there actually is a great deal of conservation to culling populations of animals in certain areas (every seen New Jersey deer populations?) 5, she did not kill one endangered animal. 6, she helped feed local populations by allowing the animals to be used as food. 7, You are all retards for not supporting her.

What you fucksticks are missing is simply this. When we as a forum, GLP, feel like our 2nd Amendment right is being threatened or challenged, we almost always (a few shills and trolls aside) step to the plate in showing support and protecting our right to firearms ownership. 99.9% have never done anything wrong with a firearms, never been convicted of a crime that prevents ownership and use best practices for teaching our children to use and respect them.

What you are missing is this. Through every gun debate we have ever had, the one standard that remains that the libtards have never been able to defeat, when they make claims that the 2nd is out-dated, that we should only have muskets, that we should not be permitted to own "assault weapons" is that guns are useful in hunting.

What did they manage to do with this argument? They made the last remnant of gun ownership "Disgusting" as the fucking AC stated. (More fucking shilldom and I do admit superior trolling, btw.) They have now found a way to make the hunter the same as the mall shooter and most of you fucking retards lapped it up. Wake up morons. You're playing into their hands.

Hunting provides food. Hunting provides life experience. Hunting provides needed skills, that lets face it, most of you assclowns wish you had. You make all your talk about "bring in the tomato plants" or "survival skills for the coming apocalypse" but I'd take this one 19 year old chick at my side in any situation that my life counts on next to any one of you dicks who are upset that she killed some big animals.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP