Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Prophecy given to Raymond Aguilera on 18 August 1998
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Just watch all the debunkers come out!

I got sent this by friends after sending them a link from someone else's post here. Please read all of it - pay particular attention to the Jack Barr Stuff at the end. Scared the living poops out of me...and I don't even live in the US.

#1191. Prophecy given to Raymond Aguilera on 18 August 1998 at 3:36 PM.

Note: This Prophecy was given to me when I was doing the sound files. The Lord stopped me and gave me the following.

(Non-understandable Tongues)

Spanish:

The meat is ready! The meat is ready My sons and My daughters. I, the God of Heaven, of the world, of all that is, and of all that is going to be, I tell you the Words of God, of Heaven, of the world, of all that there is, with the Force of the Holy Spirit, with the Force of My Son Jesus, with the Force of the Father. It has arrived the meat that I told you about before, in years past. My little face (I believe these are affectionate words in Spanish.), My little face, My little face. Why? Why? Why? (Not-understandable Tongues.) I tell you the Word of God.

English:

Listen to My Words My children. I have just given you a message in Tongues. If you believe you can decipher it, if you believe you are in touch with your God - interpret and release the Words. For the Words I have just given you in Tongues will release the inner most secrets of the events that are about to pass. The things of God are Forceful, are straight to the point, are righteous, are clean, are truthful. Most of you heard the words of President Clinton. Most of the nation does not care!

BUT I, THE MAKER, THE BREAKER OF THE UNIVERSE, THE CREATOR OF THE HEAVENS OF THE EARTH, OF ALL THAT YOU SEE, OF ALL THAT YOU TOUCH, OF ALL THAT IS, OF ALL THAT WILL BE, WITH MY SON JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH, WITH THE POWER OF THE HOLY SPIRIT - I tell you the TRUTH! I am going to Speak and as I Speak the Words are going to be implemented in the coming days, in the coming weeks, in the coming months - YOU CAN MARK MY WORDS! President Clinton cannot mock God in his testimony! He included Me - the Father, the Creator, the Maker, of all that is, of all that will be, in his testimony to the nation. Just as he ejaculated his organs, so I will ejaculate President Clinton from My Mouth into the abyss for all time that there is time. For NO ONE CAN MOCK GOD! I do not care if he is the President. I do not care if he is a ditch digger! From the top to the bottom righteousness will prevail and I will show him, who is in CHARGE! With the Power of the Holy Spirit, with the Power of the Name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, so let it be done.

I want to tell this country, this United States, that is so lax in it’s morals, that it is so lax in the sinful nature; that it produces through the air waves, through the media that makes right wrong and makes wrong right. In the coming years you will see, you will feel, you will cry. For the Wrath of God is something that has been waiting in the making for this sinful country. You can see from the top of the list to the bottom of the list, from your President to the bottom of the list of everyone who has been born in this country, to the new ones that are coming, that produce a sinful life and promote that type of life style will feel the Wrath of God without mercy. I have warned this country! I have warned this country and they are deaf and they are blind. Mark My Words! For I do not Lie; like your President! What I say will be done to the point, to the letter. So be it! So be it! So be it! (over)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------​---

THIS JACK BARR GUY WHO IS A MINISTER GOT THE INTERPRETATION FOR THE ABOVE PROPHECEY ALSO NOTICE THE DATE AS HE GOT IT BEFORE THE MISSILLE THING-WE'LL HAFTA SEE.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------​-

This I type at the command of My Lord And God Jesus Christ.

On this 30th day of June, 2006, 12:22 Am. Having no idea of what I will type.

This is what will happen to the world in the very near future. Within three months you will see the start of war, There will be first terrorist attack on America which will shake the people of the country, and it will be so severe that the rest of the world will be shocked also. Then you will see North Korea invade South Korea, You will see president Bush murdered by his daughter, and Chaney will then become the president of this country America. After this you will see many laws in America thrown out in the name of security all freedoms will be lost in America under Chaney, Then will come the missile from North Korea which will reach California it will have a nuclear tip on it and will do much damage It will get by the defenses of America because the early warning system will fail at a critical time. Within days after America destroys North Korea, Russia, China, Mexico, and several other nations will join together, and using the attack by America against the aggression of North Korea as an excuse will then attack America with nuclear missiles, and with some nuclear bombs that are already in the country. Cheney will know of this in advance and will deliberately not take any action to stop it. Within days amidst the hurt and confusion in America, there will come the Invasion by soldiers who will love to kill for the shear pleasure of killing, They will be controlled by the antichrist even though he will not yet be know to the world, There will be a great outcry by the organized churches against the true Christians, and the non believers will turn and attack the churches and all the Christians bringing great persecution upon the American Christian. The soldiers will add to this, using it as an excuse to implement the mark of the beast, they will call it something else, but will use it as a means of hunting, and tracking down Christians, Jews, Negros, and others they will hate. Then there will be a great falling away of those who call themselves Christian, but in a little while they will see the true Christians who will be helping people with miracles, and they will turn to the Apostles, and the prophets that I have placed in America, and there will come a great harvest of souls. Only then will I come for my children, for my bride. Be aware that the invading soldiers will destroy all the sick, all the prisoners, all the old, all the Negros, for the antichrist hates all of them. The negro today who has embraced Islam are being tricked, for Islam hates the blacks. Yes Jack this is the interpretation of prophecy #1191, for you have been chosen to release this to the people. They will not believer you, But that is their problem. I have sent my messages through you many times and they have rejected almost all of them. So be it Saith the Holy Lord God. The war will start when I have told you that it will. The things which I have told you will all come to pass. Now release this to the list, and publish it to prophecy link, and publish it everywhere.

=====================

I release this Interpretation of Tongues in Prophecy #1191, as My Lord God has commanded me to do.

With the Love of Jesus

Jack Barr

6/30/2006
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP