Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The second most important read of your life
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I intentionally leave out the bible verses for these matters in hopes of stimulating your minds to READ GODS WORD! I do know you likely hate me for it, but I can accept that for the greater good.;)

Their exists, around the world, objects they call "ooparts" or out of place ancient artifacts. Some of these I have covered, some I have not. The caucazoid mummy of spirit cave Nevada are but one small example. A civilization predating even the Clovis people, the earliest known in North America, were the Chumash people of California and Santa Barbara. They were white skinned. The word Chumash in Hebrew means Torah. All the ancient civilizations of south america have been worshipers of the snake. Also these snake gods were interchangeable with a tall white haired white bearded man who taught them wisdom. What did Satan do, I wonder, with the body of Moses which he fought over with Michael? Michael gave in and let him take it. To what end, no man knows....

Bear with me.

The pri Reis map provides a much greater truth than previously recognized. To accurately chart a course, you need an accurate marine time piece, not invented yet. Plus, Reis drew his maps from original source maps from the since burned great library. All without a watch, these maps were made. Showing Antarctica without ice. Remember that for later.

Anyone notice the spinx has a much smaller head than body? And also shows not the same weathering as the rest? Know why? It was a lions head first, to scale and chiseled down. Gilgamesh the demi God had many names. One of which was the Lion. Sculpture remain of him with two fully grown lions pinned under his arms while standing. He was a giant, people, I know it sounds crazy it did so to me as well. Nimrod featured much the same properties. Almost identical, in fact.

READ THIS:

[link to www.constellationsofwords.com]

Have patience, beloved. Pray for discernment, do your own research. Stop being distracted by the horses of the changing colors and peek behind the curtain, dear seekers for TRUTH! Let us learn together!

Dr Robert Schoch proved the weathering on the sphinx and the great pyramid were contrary in extreme to the dates given for there construction. Plus, not a single solitary inscription was found in the great pyramid while the others are littered with them. Sounds like a monument to God Almighty alone from a modest man who gave all glory to God, but maybe that's just me.

Could he also have been giving us a warning? Its at the very center of gravity of all the land mass on the earth. Perfectly laid out to the cardinal points of the compass. Modern folks love to ascribed this to "aliens" but nay, the inherent flaw in that hypothesis is readily seen. The 'beacon' aka the great pyramid, is laid on precisley where the 33rd vertical and 33rd h orizontals meet. What number is revered above all others by freemasons? What symbol, capped by the eye of 'RA' in a pyramid himself, as a capstone? Who removed the Book of He Who Walked With GOD, Enoch? Enoch, who lived exactly 365 years? The Time-Keeper!The Metatron! He lived before the fall, amonst the "trees" or angels in the original Garden of Eden.

Also curious is the name ADAM. He is called "The Man", and is even put into the Garden TWICE. Once in the far east of Eden. ADAM is never NAMED BY GOD until God teaches him language to name all the beasts of the earth. LOOK IT UP, please.

God never forbid Eve not to TOUCH the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil! She made that part up as she was being seduced. Read the bible. God forbids Adam to eat not of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil BEFORE he even makes eve. God never forbids Eve anything. So why did she add touch? Because she being seduced and even expressly mentions the "tree in the midst of the Garden" not the "tree of Life AND the tree of the knowledge of good and evil" that we know were the trees in the center of the garden, TOGETHER from just a couple passages back in Genisis.

So......Why was Eve granted the name "the Mother of ALL the Living" before she left the Garden? She learned Sex from Satan, Showed Adam, proviking them to be ashamed when naked when earlier in Genesis they were naked together and not ashamed. They hadn't known sex. Lust.

Could there have been, as only our Mighty God, The Holy Spirit and The Only Begotten Son Jesus Christ and Saviour to all who believe upon him have concealed within the enemies own WORKS the true beacon of HOPE! MAGNIFICENT!

Jesus began his ministry at 30, performed his miracles and all prophecies for the Messiah then was crucified in his 33rd year. The 33rd parallels, the alighments, the virgin conception, the sex and lust free life of the perfect redeemer for mankinds fall and all the evil desires and lusts that stem from it. Was no the Trojan War bugun for a woman? Is not lust, desire, greed the order of the day? Excess, selfishness, Usury, condecention, vindictiveness, murder, slander, envy...........ALL DEVOID OF THE LOVE JESUS TAUGHT US! THIS IS THE GREAT APOSTASTY! THE FALLING AWAY PAUL WARNED OF IN 2ND THESSALONIANS!

I am not crazy, far from it. I just want to help people to SEE.

To those with eyes to see and ears to hear, so let them hear.

Amen, heavenly Father.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP