Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The impending arrival of the alien 'saviour'
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message The false Vatican religion is based on the mystery religion of Babylon. This cult was based on Orion, the hunter, the Lion. Nimrod.

Orion was called by the Romans "fortissimus" the God of FORTRESSES.

who will the Antichrist serve? The God of FORTRESSES that his fathers knew not. A strange God from the bottomless pit. The bottomless pit, the abyss, IS SPACE, PEOPLE!

They will land as the Annunaki Gods. Sennacherib means "SIN has replaced brothers for me" Sennacherib was the one who scattered the ten tribes. He was killed by his own sons by a sword to the head.

The Antichrist will be "he who was, is not, and yet is"

SIN is another name for INANNA, chief of the Annunaki Gods. They will tell you Enlil and Enki are Jesus and Satan, sons of INANNA.

DO NOT BE DECIEVED! It's the GREAT DECEPTION!

UFO's are littered throughout history, Vimanas, hitlers wonder weapons that he got from INDIA(vimanas), the us stole the German scientists through project paper clip and have been assisting these 'aliens' who are LUCIFER AND HIS FALLEN ONES ALL ALONG!

KNOW THEM FOR WHO THEY ARE WHEN THEY ARRIVE!

Ask yourself who Sennacherib is, research him.

OPEN YOUR EYES! THE PROPHECIES HAVE BEEN FULFILLED!

The sixth trumpet will sound and Michael will cast him to earth to work his deception for five months.

The prophecies of Daniel are made clear to me now!

IT WILL HAPPEN VERY SOON, BELOVED!

I write this is Jesus precious and holy name, for his glory and the glory of the father.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP