Users Online Now: 1,625 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 381,497
Pageviews Today: 628,552Threads Today: 191Posts Today: 3,688
07:51 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Trouble finding a home phone landline service... Any suggestions?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message We recently decided to finally get internet service (the last time I had it, I was a kid and had dial up) and decided to go ahead and get home phone service as well. I'm a stay at home mom with 2 kids and one on the way so a reliable phone is a must- I don't have a vehicle or any connections in a new town/state.... We went to ATT because they provided the cheapest price for the two services VS the local company Cox. They screwed up our order and gave us wireless home phone instead (i didnt even know that existed) so we had to bring it back, cancel that crap and had them get us real landline home phone. Which of course then they had to change our entire internet order as well because the first wasnt compatible with landline service. A few days later we got 2 boxes in the mail, which both had internet setup instructions... They sent us the (what i believe is) bad internet order parts and the updated current internet parts. We went to ATT and tried returning the wrong box, they said that we were supposed to get both boxes and sent us on our way. Today we got a bill in the mail for wireless home service for $50. So i called the number on th bill and got NO help. He said i have to call U Verse on Monday. Ive never even heard of U Verse?! Our service doesnt even get connected until the 14th, i am really fed up with ATT and our service hasnt even started yet.
So i am trying to find someone else but apparently Bellsouth got bought out by ATT and i have no idea who offers home phone landline service anymore? Google searches DONT help and Oklahoma no longer prints phonebooks from what I heard on the news a few months back. Can someone please help?
Im in central Oklahoma. Thank you in advance
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP