Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Calling all legaltards!!! I need some advice....please!!! Update
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Re: Calling all legaltards!!! I need some advice....please!!!

I don't know how to post an old thread.

Someone help me out ... please.

In regards to the above titled thread, I received a letter from OSHA today. Here is an exact copy of the letter:

U.S. Department of Labor Occupational Safety and Health Administration

Mobile Area Office 1141 Montlimar Drive Suite 1006 Mobile, AL 36609 Phone:(215) 441-6131 Fax: (251)441-6396 [link to www.osha.gov]

July 11, 2014

Roger >>>>>>>
Address

RE: OSHA Complaint No. 896346

Dear Mr. "my name"

Captain D's Inc. has advised me that the hazards you complained about have been investigated. The employer states that the hazard has been corrected. A copy of the employer's letter and documentation are enclosed.

With this information, OSHA feels the case can be closed on the grounds that the hazardous condition(s) have been corrected. If you do not agree that the hazards you complained about have been satisfactorily abated, please contact us within ten (10) business days of the date of this notification. If we do not hear from you within that time, we will assume that the hazards have been corrected and will take no further action with response to this case.

Section 11(c) of the Occupational Safety and Health Act protects employees from being discriminated against because of their involvement in protected activites related to safety and health. If you believe you are being treated differently or action is being taken against you because of your safety or health activity, you may file a complaint with OSHA. You should file this complaint as soon as possible, because OSHA normally can accept only those complaints filed within 30 days of the alleged discriminatory action.

Your action on behalf of safety and health in the workplace is sincerely appreciated.

Sincerely,

name
Area Director.

Copies enclosed:

Captain D's Logo (centered) on paper

Legal Department
624 Grassmere Park Drive, Suite 30
Nashville, Tennessee 37211
(615)231-2328 (voice)
(615)231-2734 (Telecopy)

Confidential Facsimile transmittal

Before I proceed further I need to know from an Administrator, of this site, whether posting the subject matter related to me, and forwarded to me, by OSHA, may subject me to any unlawful conduct and could lead to legal proceeding which could be used against me.

Bottom of first enclosed document states:

The information contained in and transmitted with this form consitutes confidential and/or privileged information intended only for the recipient named above. If you receive this form or the accompanying materials by mistake please notify us at the telephone number set forth above or by e-mail at [email protected] and discard this form and any accompanying materials.

The second page is simply full of half truths and down right lies, incorrect dates and inconsistencies.

Administration please response. I'll go no further until cleared to do so.

Thank you.

Razorbackkid.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP