Users Online Now: 2,209 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 24,664
Pageviews Today: 47,366Threads Today: 21Posts Today: 338
12:25 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I think the illegal immigrants are good people and America will benefit from them.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message rumble I'm being serious. Their perilous journey north was like a test for weeding out the weak, just like the journey across the Atlantic that Eastern Europeans had to make back at the beginning of the last century. Their work ethic is also closer to what American's used to be known for, as opposed to the fat, lazy, stupid, television and corn syrup addicted slugs we're known to be now.

Fact is, they're better than the majority of us. Would you travel across jungles and deserts infested with human and drug trafficers for a better chance at life? I know at the very least, the majority of Americans wouldn't.

You want to complain about government money being spent on them? I refuse to listen to your complaints until the far larger amount of money being spent on Corporate Welfare is properly addressed. I'd rather spend that money on the illegal immigrants, because they're still human and are TRULY starving, rather than the crony capitalists who are REALLY destroying this nation. If you're turning more of your attention to the starving illegals than the fat cat cronies it only shows how much racism you harbor.
[link to truth-out.org]

You want to complain about diseases? Why? They are diseased people who need to be helped. You seem to think the only option is to chase them back out like they're lepers or something, when you could be, you know, treating them? We won't have new epidemics if we treat them. But you'd rather see them suffer, because of the racism you harbor.

But what I really want to get across to you is how you're being manipulated by those who want to use this crisis for their own goals. We know about Obama's ties with La Rasa and how he's funding them to increase racial tension over the immigrant issue. It's just like how he and his media tried their best to increase racial tensions over the Travon Martin case. They want to cause chaos because that will allow them to achieve their goals, but the immigrants are not looking to cause chaos, they're just unwittingly being used, just like you guys are when you let your hatred boil over. Because it's going to take two parties to create enough chaos for the Feds to step in, and you Patriots are one of the targeted parties.

Also the immigrants don't want to live off of welfare if they don't have to. A lot of illegal immigrants actually have surrogates turn in their tax revenue to the IRS because they want to do the right thing, but can't because of their illegal status. The democrats DO want more hispanics in the country because they want to keep them impoverished and on their dole, thus keeping them voting democrat just like they've done to the black community, but it doesn't have to be that way. If we open our arms and provide them the means of making money they will go for it and turn themselves into proper middle class Americans, but the right wing's stigma against them will only hold them back.

My suggestion is to support the new immigrants the most you can, both monetarily if you can and by simply accepting them. Instead of basing your politics on excluding them from the country, you should view the immigrants as potential new members of your party. Reach out to them and they will respond, but at the moment, of course they will go democrat because they republicans disapprove of their existence.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP