Users Online Now: 1,332 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 167,732
Pageviews Today: 281,362Threads Today: 92Posts Today: 1,336
02:54 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject MH17 and the movie "Knowing" - The Jesuit Threat?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message From Abhie's thread: [link to www.godlikeproductions.com]

I did a little research and it just popped out at me. Knowing looks like a warning from the Jesuits that they are going to get revenge against the US for the Revolutionary war and for our Protestantism.

I posted the following and it struck a chord with Abhie as well, as he too thinks there are indicators that the movie is a warning from the Jesuits. So, he asked me to start my own thread with this angle. Thanks Abhie.

I gotta get to actual work though, so I hope some of you will keep this thread alive for a little while.

Thanks!

The plane that crashes is a "Plymouth Air" passenger jet. It crashes into and through a main road in Lexington.

Using those names, one might think they're hinting at our protestant foundation as a nation and the Revolutionary War. Or they could be hinting at Thanksgiving...

Also, when the kid is at the time capsule anniversary event and he sees a creepy kid in the distance, there are two red crosses on the trees near the creeper.

Many of the lines and main character's thoughts are about God and faith.

I have a feeling it might be indicating some action against Christians and/or a Revolution.
 Quoting: Galfeslaf

Whoa...

Ok...

The car Cage is following with the girl and her daughter in it - the Mazda - has license plate "4H17C4". M = 13 = 1 +3 = 4. So...MH17 C4.

The "C4" could indicate explosives.

Also, the Mazda logo looks lot like the Malaysia Airlines logo, though it's not a trident.

Sorry...around 53-54 minute mark.

Then we have Lafayette and Worth streets.
Lafayette was a very important French major-general in the Revolutionary War, serving under Washington.

Perhaps "Worth" could also be understood as "Cost". As in, our Revolution and siding with the French to beat the Brits will now come with a cost. Or, what was it "worth" to have allied with Lafayette?

The choices in names are not arbitrary. Lingering shots are not arbitrary either - not in well edited movies like this one.

The more I watch, the more I think it's indicating that there will be some retribution for the Revolutionary war and against Protestantism, which formed our Nations values in terms of freedom - especially from the Catholic Crown in England.

Then we have Lafayette and Worth streets.
Lafayette was a very important French major-general in the Revolutionary War, serving under Washington.

Perhaps "Worth" could also be understood as "Cost". As in, our Revolution and siding with the French to beat the Brits will now come with a cost. Or, what was it "worth" to have allied with Lafayette?

The choices in names are not arbitrary. Lingering shots are not arbitrary either - not in well edited movies like this one.

The more I watch, the more I think it's indicating that there will be some retribution for the Revolutionary war and against Protestantism, which formed our Nations values in terms of freedom - especially from the Catholic Crown in England.

After looking into Lafayette a bit more, I'm now 99% sure that "Knowing" is a warning that the Jesuits will get revenge on the US for fighting against them and their proxy nation at that time, England.

Let's say we have a reverse-event similarity between the movie Knowing and reality, can we predict anything further?
 Quoting: ConspiracyCoin

The plane crash story will backfire on Western intelligence agencies and the US government will be found responsible in the eyes of its citizens (and the world) for the event or fabrications related to the event. This revelation will cause many other conspiracy theories and false flags to be exposed as fact. This will cause a revolution in the US and the Pope's bearded children immigrating from the south will wait in the wings until they can reap the rewards by slaughtering us. Jesuits just keeping their oaths.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP