Users Online Now: 1,346 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 214,426
Pageviews Today: 353,766Threads Today: 114Posts Today: 2,064
05:12 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject MH17 Passengers Were Boarded On A Different Plane? M9-MRC (MH194) VS M9-MRD (MH17)
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message This was brought up in a different thread but I felt it deserved it own thread... I am looking for input here, as I honestly don't know what to think yet, but it seems quite interesting to say the least.

On July 17 2014, we are told that a group of 283 passengers boarded MH17 in Amsterdam on-route to Kuala Lumpur. During the flight it is said that a Buk missile hits the plane over Eastern Ukraine, killing all 283 passengers. There are various different theories out there in regards to what happened and who is responsible... but I am not going to talk about that right now.

What I am going to talk about is the fact that the passengers in Amsterdam never got on-board MH17 that day.

Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17 passenger Cor Pan’s last Facebook post proves tragically prophetic
“If the plane disappears, this is what it looks like.”
[link to news.nationalpost.com]
[link to www.facebook.com (secure)]

Well little did Cor Pan know at the time, this might be one of the most important images taken in recent history.

Why you might ask?

Because it shows that the passengers didn't in fact board MH17 (M9-MRD - [link to www.planespotters.net] / [link to www.flightradar24.com] ) but instead were loaded onto MH194 (M9-MRC - [link to www.planespotters.net] / [link to www.flightradar24.com] ).

M9-MRC as seen by the RC by the wheel in Cor's image just prior to boarding, proves that the aircraft being boarded in Amsterdam was a different aircraft then we are being told. M9-MRC at the time should of been 2 hours out from Kuala Lumpur on-route to Mumbai, yet somehow it is on a runway in Amsterdam picking up MH17 passengers the day of the event.

So wait does this mean that a different plane then MH17 (M9-MRD) crashed instead?

No, M9-MRD aka MH17 is the one that crashed in Ukraine as can be seen by this image from the wreckage.
[link to images.smh.com.au]

What it does mean, is the 283 passengers that are said to of been on-board MH17, were in fact not on that plane.

Where they went, and what exactly happened I am still not sure of, but something STINKS and this deserves a lot more attention!

---

Added:
Sorry for the delayed responses everyone, I posted this just prior to going to work and had an extra long day so wasn't able to respond till now.

I have had more time to look over the images in question and some of the responses and a lot of people bring up good points. Overall this whole event still stinks, but I figured I would give an update on my observations related to this thread after reading all your comments and doing a bit more digging.

As a lot of people have pointed out, the Reuters version of the image appears to show RC but when you zoom in and really look closely, it is RD (with a "accidental" & "convenient" smudge making the D look similar to a C). That being said, in Cor Pan's version of the image is where things still get interesting.

To start, Cor Pan's image appears to be highly squished (more horizontal then vertical) while the Reuters image is not. When you unsquish Cors image to closely match the Reuters version size (via overlap) you will notice 3 things. First when Cor's image is unsquished the C has about 1.5-2x more spacing then the Reuters version and is more clearly seen as a C not a D. Next when you scale Cor's image to match the size (via overlap) of the Reuters version you will notice that in Cor's version the C also appears more curved then the Reuters version and actually extends out towards the gap at a different angle (it appears less curved or C shape due to the fact his facebook image is highly squished... Go into a photo editor and type a C and then start squishing it (~60% horizontally)... see how fast a C can turn into a D with a gap when you start squishing it... well the same is true when you do the reverse and unsquish it, which needs to be done to Cors image to bring it back to its original dimensions). Lastly if you did this exercise yourself with overlapping the 2 images (which I want you to do, which is why I didn't provide the overlap fades myself) you would of also noticed by this time that even though Cor's image is squished, when you try to unsquish it and match it up EXACTLY with the Reuters version, you will notice it is impossible... the 2 images, as (crazy) similar as they are, are in fact totally separate photos from slightly different times & vantage points. Play with it all you want, you will be able to get a few aspects to line up but, but then other parts will be way off. No matter how hard you tweak/resize/skew the images, you will never be able to get them to match because they don't originate from of the same image (both were taken at close to the same time, in almost the same position, from almost the same angle, with very similar zooms, and for some reason even though only 1 of the images is from Cor, both images are being tied to Cor as if they are the same image which they are not). That it not to mention there are also some minor but noticible differences directly within the images themselves other then just vantage point / time / angle (see just right of the tail, above the plane in both images for 1 of MANY examples of the differences between the 2 images).

Anyways this brings up more questions...
1. When did Cors version of the image get squished (was it done prior to upload, during upload, shortly after being uploaded, after crashing...)?
2. Who Squished Cors version of the image (was it Cor or someone else)? Was he aware?
3. Why did someone squish Cors version of the image? Was it to make his MRC image look more like the Reuters MRD image to match the needed script?
4. Why is the Reuters version of the image ALMOST identical (like going out of the way to try to match it kind of identical but being off slightly as hard as they tried) to Cors version?
5. Why was Reuters taking a picture of a Malaysia Airlines plane before an event had even taken place (2 hours prior to that exact photo becoming global news due to an "unforeseen" event)?
6. Why is most MSM using the Reuters version of the image instead of Cors version?
7. Why is the MSM passing the Reuters version of the image off as if it is the same as Cors version?
8. Was MRC & MRD both in Amsterdam on that day/time (I believe so)?
9. Did Cor take a picture of MRC and post it to facebook, then board it with the rest of the passengers followed shortly (~20 mins) by Reuters taking a picture as dynamic damage control to respond to Cors unplanned facebook image (by trying to closely mimic Cor's image but instead with MRD, which pulled up to the same gate/location as MRC just after it departed)?
10. Did Reuters version (MRD) try to match up the angle/zoom to Cors version (MRC) of purpose (as in did they get close to matching his version but not near close enough to do a full photo swap as planned, leaving them with an in-between option of just trying to bury Cors version (MRC) with Reuters version (MRD) via MSM spread after the event)?

Anyways everyone is free to think what they want, but to me, this whole thing no matter how you slice it makes no damn sense.
 Quoting: TruthNow88
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP