Users Online Now: 1,583 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 398,278
Pageviews Today: 625,351Threads Today: 235Posts Today: 3,851
06:57 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject WTF Is An Israeli Named Yaron Mofaz Doing Taking A Picture Of MH17, At The Same Place/Time As Passenger Cor Pan's Final Shot?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message On July 17, 2014 a man by the name of Cor Pan took what is thought to be the last known picture of MH17, taken just hours prior to it crashing. He uploaded the image to his facebook page after taking a picture of the aircraft prior to boarding, with a joking message about "if the plane goes missing, this is what it looks like" referring to the recent MH370 disappearance. This post & image were added to his FB page a few hours before the plane crashed in Ukraine, and Cor Pan is said to be one of the victims of the incident.

Cor Pan Image:
[link to www.facebook.com (secure)]
[link to news.nationalpost.com]
[link to www.huffingtonpost.ca]
[link to www.dailymail.co.uk]

The issue is, this isn't the only final image of MH17... A man by the name of Yaron Mofaz (Reuters), who is a former employee of ISRAIR, one of Israel's largest airlines based out of Tel Aviv, Israel, (with hundreds of connections to other in the aerospace industry such as [link to www.pentagon2000.com] and more) just so happened to also snap a shot of MH17 that day in Amsterdam. Not only did he happen to snap a shot of this (at the time) uneventful aircraft; he also happened to take his picture at almost the exact same time and in almost the exact same position as passenger/victim Cor Pan took his "final" shot.

Yaron Mofaz (Reuters) Image:
[link to www.abc.net.au]
[link to www.ibtimes.com]
[link to i.dailymail.co.uk]

In-case you didn't notice Cor Pan's Image & Yaron Mofaz's Image are in fact DIFFERENT IMAGES (99% similar, but if you really look you will notice the differences).
-slightly different angles (try overlapping to see for yourself).
-slightly different time (see shadow for example)
-look to the right of the tail above the plane on both images.
-look at the cables below the plane in both images.
...(there are more differences but you get the point)...

Also the MSM is intermixing the 2 versions of the image as if they are the same image, which they are not. Here is an example of a single MSM source using both versions of the image for some reason.
Cor Pan's Version: [link to i.dailymail.co.uk]
Yaron Mofaz Version: [link to i.dailymail.co.uk]

So with this in mind, my questions are...
1. Why was the Israeli Yaron Mofaz (who was not a passenger on the plane like Cor is said to be and is still alive today) taking a picture of MH17 in Amsterdam for Reuters just prior to the plane taking off and being "shot" down mid flight, becoming international news?
2. Why is Yaron Mofaz's image almost identical in time/position to the "said to be confirmed" victim Cor Pan's famous last shot of MH17?
3. Why is the media passing both images off as if they are the same image, when they are in fact not?
4. WHY AREN'T PEOPLE GOING NUTS ABOUT THIS...???

---

OK GLP sleuths, rip this friends list apart for connections please... Need some help here.
Timeline: [link to www.facebook.com (secure)]
Friends: [link to www.facebook.com (secure)] (includes lots of family members, other pilots for various airlines, and people connected to high level aerospace systems)
Image: [link to www.facebook.com (secure)] / [link to www.facebook.com (secure)]
Note: You have to be logged into FB to see his friends list, timeline, photos...

Added: If possible please discuss the Cor M9-MRC vs Reuters M9-MRD angle using my other thread that I made on that specific topic. That way we can keep this threads discussions fairly focused on 1 topic at a time.
Thread: MH17 Passengers Were Boarded On A Different Plane? M9-MRC (MH194) VS M9-MRD (MH17)
Thanks!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP