Users Online Now: 2,014 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 995,398
Pageviews Today: 1,818,200Threads Today: 593Posts Today: 13,409
05:46 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Someone was talking about a moth infestation last week. Check out this crazy dream I had yesterday.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message This is kind of long and bizarre, but I still don't feel right from it which is why I'm talking about it.

So someone was talking about having moth problems and they seemed paranoid about it. From what I read from some of the posters, I investigated the myths myself. Dead loved ones, death coming for people etc.. I too have had a moth problem for the past month. One of those things were you are like ok why is this happening. You've got my attention. These moths just happen to infest my "prep" supplies initially. I had to throw out some stuff and I don't really even have that much anyway and often thought do I really need it?. Since then I have been catching one or two in the house and really annoyed by it. I try not to kill them and have been pretty good about not harming them.

Now yesterday I had the craziest dream I've ever had. It was the longest one I can ever recall. It was vivid with many different scenes and acts.

I was at a house somewhere and there was a party going on indoors and outdoors. It was sunny and like 5pm. There was many people there and I've never seen any of them. I would describe it as revelry and debauchery. There was all forms of it too. Sex, drugs, rock and roll. I seem to be just going around with people and observing. I wasn't partaking but I was speaking cordially with everyone.

I was in a room and there was maybe 8 or 9 people in there. I said to them, moths infested my prepping supplies, they say moths mean alot of people are going to die. I think I even had a thought if the people thought I was crazy or something because of what I just said to them.

Next I'm surrounded by a bunch of party people in what may be a small dark bar and someone dips my hand in a liquid or poured liquid on my hand of some type and I got noided and was like what was that? I felt something was different like I was waiting for a buzz to come or really I don't know what it was. I guess I just expected something like that. It was nighttime at this scene.

I remember going to the bathroom and looking behind me and being able to see through the walls. I was amazed. I could see a group of people walking up and it was the Kardashians. (Lol) They were on the right side of the wall going towards the door as I walked through the wall looking at them. I told Kourtney Kardashian I could see through walls.

It still was nighttime and I continued going around with some girl and we passed people openly having sex. The feeling of lust was the vibe at this point of the dream. We were then outside and sat in the grass. She said there was piss on the ground. Immediately I felt something wet on the ground and smelled urine. I was like nasty and got up real quick.

Then I am in the front yard of this house and it's daytime again. I see a storm looking cloud like I've never seen before. It was like it was alive. It looked like Parrallax from the Green Lantern movie. It was massive, bulging and seem to have veins in it. It was thick and a color of darkness we have not seen. It was massive! I thought to myself I need to get my camera and take a picture of it so I turned like I was going to get it and I suddenly heard people screaming. I turned back towards the cloud and I saw massive meteors streaking down. They were so huge. I felt a feeling of like the game is changed. Like life will never be the same again.

I have never seen anything like it and even in the dream I was astonished. I ran with others into the house and looked over a ledge to see and I saw a massive tornado tearing ish up. It was really close and I got scared and woke up. It was so real and after much speculation I can only say we have arrived to the days of Noah 2.0.

I will happen unannounced. They know it's coming, but they are not going to warn anyone. The new world order can't rise until this event. IMO and I'm always open to hearing other sides or changing my mind about something. i just look for the truth. Anyway that was my dream and I'll never forget this one.

5a
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP