Users Online Now: 1,524 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 22,617
Pageviews Today: 32,004Threads Today: 7Posts Today: 160
12:16 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Ebola is only the beginning folks.....Agenda 21 /Population Control/Purge/Ferguson,MO
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message EDIT:
This is not an Ebola Doom thread! This is an attempt to show how Ebola will be used as a tool for Agenda 21 and Population Control.

Get ready it's on. Never really saw the connection until I started thinking about those fucking Georgia Guidestones.
This shit is for real folks. I posted in another thread about a 1-10 doom factor. Last night I was a 2. Today I am moving on up to a 7-8.

Agenda 21 is marching on. TPTB are in attack mode. Disease is on the way. I really hope I am wrong but too many things are lining up!

Below is only a sample. When you start connecting the dots you will see how all this lines up.They never tell you exactly what is going on but they throw you clues. Why they do this? I have no idea.

This shit literally goes on and on and on and on...You can dig deeper and deeper and you will see how it is all connected.

EDIT: [link to sustainabledevelopment.un.org]

APRIL 4, 2003 - Original - Executive Order 13295
[link to www.cdc.gov]

AUG 1, 2014 - Revised
Executive Order -- Revised List of Quarantinable Communicable Diseases
[link to www.whitehouse.gov]

GROUND ZERO: GEORGIA - THE GUIDESTONES
“Maintain Humanity Under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature”
[link to vigilantcitizen.com]

Why Does the Government Need Guillotines?
FEMA has more than 30,000 guillotines, ready at their disposal. And 15,000 of these are in Atlanta while 15,000 are said to be stored in Montana somewhere.

HB 1274 - Guillotine death penalty provisions
[link to www.scribd.com]

Rex 84 and FEMA: Operation Cable Slicer and Operation Garden Plot
Rex 84, short for Readiness Exercise 1984,(Readiness Exercise 1984, Exercise Plan; otherwise known as a continuity of government plan) is a plan by the United States federal government to test their ability to detain large numbers of American citizens in case of civil unrest or national emergency.
[link to en.wikipedia.org]

Operation Garden Plot
Operation Garden Plot is a general U.S. Army and National Guard plan to respond to major domestic civil disturbances within the United States. The plan was developed in response to the civil disorders of the 1960s and is now under the control of the U.S. Northern Command (NORTHCOM). It provides Federal military and law enforcement assistance to local governments during times of major civil disturbances.
Garden Plot was last activated (as Noble Eagle) to provide military assistance to civil authorities following the September 11, 2001 attacks on the United States. The Pentagon also activated it to restore order during the 1992 Los Angeles Riots.

Garden Plot was last activated (as Noble Eagle) to provide military assistance to civil authorities following the September 11, 2001 attacks on the United States. The Pentagon also activated it to restore order during the 1992 Los Angeles Riots.
[link to en.wikipedia.org]

Operation Cable Splicer

Operation Cable Splicer is a subprogram of the Rex 84 Program, which "was established on the reasoning that if a 'mass exodus' of illegal aliens crossed the Mexican/US border, they would be quickly rounded up and detained in detention centers by allowed many military bases to be closed down and to be turned into prisons."

Operation Cable Splicer is "the program for an orderly takeover of the state and local governments by the federal government. FEMA is the executive arm of the coming police state and thus will head up all operations. The Presidential Executive Orders already listed on the Federal Register also are part of the legal framework for this operation."
[link to www.sourcewatch.org]

Model State Emergency Health Powers Act - Another assault on your civil liberties.
[link to www.heritage.org]
Association of American Physicians and Surgeons warned that it “could turn governors into dictators.”

All like clockwork, all lining up for the NWO Final Solution, right on time...

for August 4 / 5, 2014

Atlanta = FEMA Region 4
[link to www.fema.gov]

TISHA B´AV AND THE BIRTHDAY OF BARACK OBAMA

Tisha B'Av 2014 begins in the evening of Monday, August 4 and ends in the evening of Tuesday, August 5

Crazy ass things that happen during this time:
[link to www.historyorb.com]
1753 - George Washington becomes a master mason……

It goes on and on and on.
hiding
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP