Users Online Now: 2,201 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 788,770
Pageviews Today: 1,299,889Threads Today: 520Posts Today: 8,999
01:18 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I am SICK of this "president" and the so called "American people" that are ASLEEP!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I will pull no punches anymore. IT IS ON.

First of all, a simple statement to 99% of the idiot black Americans and the rest of Idiot America that voted, and are allowing, this IDIOT to remain our PRESIDENT, people who dont know ANYTHING about politics, for the great majority, and dont CARE; and the idiot bleeding heart liberal Democrats, who "would do ANYTHING for ANYONE'S rights". Except Christians. To those idividuals specifically, I say this:

You ALL, EVERY ONE OF YOU, voted this BUMBLING MORON into the White House because he's "black", he "talks good", you thought he would give you "money" or "things", or you KNEW he would piss off every white person off in America who believes in God and Jesus Christ, and your evil heart desired that GREATLY, becuase you HATE God. Period. 

THOSE ARE THE ONLY MOTIVATIONS, AND ONE OF THEM APPLIES TO EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU SYCOPHANTIC HYPOCRYTES. 

Liberal Dems, bleeding hearts, You ignorant, misguded fools, chaining yourselves to TREES to prevent them from being cut down! You divert BILLION dollar freeways to improve traffic conditions as as not to ruin the "habitat" of a particular tiny LIZARD! You are honoring the creation, NOT the CREATOR! UNTIL I SEE SOME OF YOU GUTLESS HYPOCRYTES CHAINING YOURSELVES TO SOME CHRISTIANS IN THE MIDDLE EAST TO PREVENT THEM FROM BEING SAWN IN HALF, I SAY YOU ARE DEMONS AND YOU ARE DEAD TO ME. Period. Put up, or SHUT UP. 

Pelosi, Jesus asks you "how many "refugee baby Jesus'" have you adopted? Have you opened your many large houses for their accommodation?" I reccomend you answer him, Lying, hypocritical, evil, spiteful creature that you are. Yes, im judging, by God, I know I know "judge not lest you blah blah blah", but THAT mentality lets these demons just get away with whatever they want. Im not judging, im telling the Truth!

All That said, THIS is actual *reality*. THIS is the "real" Obama, and this is the costs of your ridiculously stupid, self-centered, ignorant, white-hating, biased decision:

1.Obama was laughably short of experience and sholud not have even been in the running. He has ZERO private sector experience and was in COMPLETELY over his head as a senator, which has been well documented. He has flooded up with debt, more than all presidents combined. His ONLY agenda, from DAY ONE was to destroy America.

2. Obama is NOT BLACK. HE IS NOT THE "FIRST BLACK PRESIDENT". He is half black, half white and Jewish, actually, as the "Jew" is passes from mother to son. The fact that he only ACKNOWLEDGES his "black" half, does not make him "black", no matter how much he wishes that were the case or how much he hates white people, because that is ABUNDANTLY clear. So support your "black" president, black America. 

I say he is just another rich white president who is evil, like the great majority before him. And I would be JUST as correct as all you IDIOTS running out and buying commemorative plates and t-shirts of "The first Black President". Obama gets royalties for every single purchase, and there are more products than stars. 

He is LAUGHING at the IDIOT black culture that IDOLIZES him because he is making TONS of money off your stupidity! He had other people write several book for him and get them published.....RIGHT BEFORE HE GOT ELECTED! Naturally they shot to "no. 1" bestseller, all of them, making Obama very wealthy. Yeah. He is here to help YOU. Damn fools, you all believe it too.

3. Several men, dont remember their races, from Obama's church admitted to having regular sexual intercourse with Obama.They were all assassinated shortly before Obama was elected. One of them was a police officer who confided him relationship to his mother. She has been fighting Obama on this since her sons assassination. She is constantly ignored and the media has been given instructions to never give her a national platform. All verifiable facts.

4. Obama is a Sunni Muslim who lied about being a "christian". He wears a ring on his wedding finger, long before he even met "michael", that says "there is no god but Allah". He created, supports, and arms IS. He personally released Al-Baghdaddy from prison, and they are most likely close friends. He is incessantly bitching and whining about the Gaza sit. and never even MENTIONS the MILLIONS of Christian men, women, and children being brutally MURDERED all across the mid east! THATS BECAUSE HE IS PAYING FOR THEIR DEATHS AND LOVES EVERY MINUTE OF IT!

5. Obama or Soebarkah, is the son of Mohammed Sabuh, founder of the Sabud cult, radical Muslims, who worship the rising Sun.That ring Obama has always worn? A gift from Daddy. Loretta Fuddy? Birth certificate? Yep, she was the Sabud chairperson for this hemisphere. She died very weirdly. This Sabud shit is freaky. Do some research.They basically learn to allow demons to posses and control them on purpose.

6. Obama takes his orders from the Luceferian JESUITS! NOT THE "RICH JEWS"! The "RICH JEW BANKERS" who you all THINK control the world are only SERVENTS to the JESUITS! The satanic Catholic Church has gotten you to hate all Jews and Israel in this way, when JESUS IS A JEW AND SPECIFICALLY COMMANDS US TO SUPPORT THEM, ALWAYS! Read ROMANS 11, RIGHT NOW before your ignorant mouth pisses off The Father! Freemasons, masons, illuminate, all occult and secret spy agencies in EVERY government are under JESUIT control.

7. Obama has a room above the oval office where he watches sports and smokes weed and cigarettes all day in between golf outings. He is a KING, NOT a "public servent". He has been promised a throne and he WILL recieve on. It will be bought with the blood of millions of "christians".

Thats just for starters, ill add to this.

You people need to wake up, right now, get OFF THE INTERNET, and go SHOW the evidence to the PEOPLE!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP