Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The Spiritual Truth - The Unseen Reality
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message When responding to a brilliant idea a poster had about watching Lagos, inspiration came on me and I was compelled to write and share this:

This man is a true thinker, methinks.......

Refreshing and it, strangely, gives me a little hope. There are still a few wise men left after all.

That, or you are one graced with eyes to see and ears to hear, like me. If thats the case, welcome to the party.....

WOW!

Stopped there for several minutes...feeling a whole lot of God right now and feel sudden inspiration upon me, very, very strongly so I shall just write whatever comes to mind to me, from this point forward, for however long. I feel very strongly to let this just flow.

Dark Star and the Bene ha-Elohim have been very busy and are straining at their restraint, begging for release to deaf ears in terror, desperate to eliminate the horrifying threat they are forced to watch grow, multiply and fulfil its purpose, their destruction, right before their eyes.

Like a whole football team forced to stand on the Sidelines for 7 minutes before they can join the game and get REVENGE, while the other team scores as much as possible using proper plays and stuff.......

They are beyond anger....spilling the blood of terrified innocents and the exhilaration of depriving a soul of its eternity is the highest thing it can aspire to achieve, the most glory it can attain, for they are ALL vain and they ALL want glory, I assure you.

The trick is they will seem otherwise to us, if we are not of The Election of Grace. They cannot be fooled at all. We will see emperor palpatine. They will have seen the Sith(creature of Lucifer) beneath, all along and believe me. We have.

I will use my favourite Star Wars analogy to explain what we've seen. Yeah, I know its dorky but it can sometimes give a much clear picture to people of this world, and it may be truly eye opening to those who have problems making all the connections in the bible and their immense significance.....to get a true grasp of the sheer actual reality of it all.

Those i teach gain much insight from this analogy. This has been, to them, and all of US at one point, as known-in-heart as scripture is to us now. Its their heart-language, for now. The supernatural is best explained, especially to their youth, as science fiction when describing the higher spiritual realities that mankind has forgotten.

At least, many young, bright stars are aware science fiction all too often preceeds science fact. They wish to truth-shine, purely-in-heart, for The Father. So they hunt the deadliest prey of all upon the earth, Truth, without fear, because their Father will teach it to them Himself, and they sense this, though they still cannot see him.

It is a good way.

Our Father greatly adores the Bold Warriors among his Sons (they can be women too) of Truth, who are strong, upright and honest, drawing a line in the sand of morality and NOT allowing it to be crossed lest that Bold, honest Man take an unconditional and unapologetic stand against them that cross it, in the Name of God Almighty, with power, which God gives to righteous men acting against evil that is forbidden in His Word to us.

No matter if the whole world is arrayed against but 1 single, righteous man, and God was with him, he would certainly overcome them.

Simple. Thats what The Father wants of us.

Not "wait for Jesus to fix it", or my favorite, "Satan takes over everything, anyway so that means if we fight him, the bible says he isnt stopped. So we would be stopped BY him if we tried, so why try? Who cares? Its all going to shit.....its over...were doomed....we'll just wait for Jesus to fix it all. he he he!

God loves all his children, unconditionally. No doutbt.

But do you think God likes cowards? Lukewarm Christians, straddlin the fence, scared of losing the most important thing to them, their life or their kids lives?

I promise you, Your Father, in the flesh as his Son, Jesus Christ, was the bravest of men to ever walk this earth. Truth KNOWS no fear. Truth doubts itself not at all. The Father wants that Fearlessness for Him in us again! The Fire! The mind is not a vessel to be filled, but a flame to be kindled, as some brilliant person said, long ago.

The Father wants us to kindle our flames! To use them to shine brightly in the overpowering darkness to come, and the darkness will not extinguish or overcome them. Beacons of hope, so that those hungery, craving the Bread of Jesus more than a starving man does bread, are able to find Him.

I use the Star Wars analogy to explain the dire threat that never leaves them unless they are protected from it. That the War rages on, unseen, all around them, and that spiritual world is the TRUE world, and many millions of times more complex and "real" than their own misguided view of the true nature of The Father's Creation.

The TRUTH is millions and millions of giant sized, vicious, evil, horrifyIng creatures, the disembodied Nephelim themselves, the unclean mixture, full of insatiable lust, jealousy and hatred for you, equally, beyond your worst nightmares, are striving with every ounce of dark power they contain to get to you, devour you, bond with you, mate with you especially, if they can, using your own sins as its entrance.

It does this so it can FEEL again, through you,feel lust again, especially, through you.... all the emotions they love, through YOU, for the nature of their "unclean mix", as Our Lord Jesus called it, is hatred, anger, reblliousness, envy, violence, repugnance and dishonor to every moral constant in the universe, eternally hostile to good. Evil.

At the same time, millions of towering angelic beings, Gods Mighty Ones, are fighting them desperately to keep them from you and protect you.

Most young people today cannot see the father because He has purposefully hidden himself(Isaiah 45:15), so as to be desperately sought, sought like the finest treasure that so many quit searching for, disgustedy giving up..... Mad at God for making it so hard, broken after long years of "prospecting" and back breaking work, claiming the treasure doesnt exist and people just die looking for it, never realizing it was the journey itself, all along, that was the most important part.

Dark Star and his allied Bene-Elim are also very busy, since the very beginning they have woven this deception, and dulled the minds of men to conceal it further. The Fathers True Parts of the whole, the puzzle pieces, have been inverted and rearranged to reflect, as truth, the lie that sustains it, perpetuating both in a dark cycle. They have woven a powerful dark world of subtle and intricate traps.

Obama- Sith

Al-Baghdadi- Sith

Francis the Jesuit- Sith Lord

George Soros-Sith Lord

George Bush Sr.- Sith Lord

Bill and Hillary- Sith Lords

The Word of God - Yoda

The Force-God the Father, God the Spirit, God the Son

The bible, revealed by grace ancient history and hidden knowledge, ancient holy books from all ancient cultures, extensive knowledge of current world military operations and logistics, weapons and weapons delivery systems, God revealed ancient prophecy understanding and current event awareness globally, all this and much too much more to list becomes, to those who by Grace, not works, were given eyes to see and ears to hear,- Obi-Wan Kenobi

The whore/Babylon the Great/Catholic Church/Evil Men/Jesuits/the antichrist-The Empire

Satanic, Jesuit controlled, Luceferian Freemason controlled America and her apostate churces-the false prophet, the image of the beast-also the empire

Will cont.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP