Users Online Now: 1,917 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 983,472
Pageviews Today: 1,704,425Threads Today: 667Posts Today: 13,027
06:42 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject For women (although most women on GLP won't need this!)
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I posted this on another thread, about the women being kidnapped by Isis with "vicious plans."

I decided to start a thread because I think this is important, and in it's own thread maybe it will get more exposure.

Women, start taking responsibility for your own well-being. Even if you have a strong man able and willing to protect you, there's no way that man can do nothing but sit around and be ready to protect you 24 hours a day. Get a gun (guns) or one of those really cool crossbows (did you know you can even get them with a scope?) that have the advantage of being silent, practice, and be ready to dispose of any trash that wants to kidnap, rape, or kill you and/or your family. I think I want one of these bows. Frankly, the noise and kick of a shotgun disturb me--although I can use one if needed, but it would be nice to accomplish the job without hurting my ears or getting a bruise.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP