Users Online Now: 2,809 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,077,829
Pageviews Today: 2,014,615Threads Today: 960Posts Today: 17,752
09:51 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject If America was Germany, every American would be howling for blood for their atrocities.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Plain and simple truth.

The fact of the matter is Americans are very happy with their heads stuck firmly up their asses and are knowingly or unknowingly living in the evil empire.

I hear a lot of "you can't change it, anyway so dont think about it and just be "happy" " Or, God meant for this to happen and Jesus will come fix it soon, so just be "happy."

Personally, and I'm not God, not speaking for God nor do I claim to understand the mind of God, but I'll say this:

IF I was, why the hell would I want to come and "save" gutless, immoral people, who claim to love and serve me but instead have missed the whole point, living in decadence, envy, greed, oppression to others, rascism, murder, taking things by force, hatred of others and a complete and irrevocably total lack of simple love, which was my whole message?

This world is so screwed up, over complicated and analyzed to such a ridiculously complex and unintelligible degree that something as simple as love cannot even be recognized at all, much less understood.

If I was God, I would be getting very close to changing my mind about never flooding the world again, and if I just couldn't go back on my word, I'd just blow the whole damn thing up and start over. Maybe. I might not even start over.

Human beings are a virus with shoes and probably never should have been created at all. Mosquitos and fire ants have more redeeming virtues and serve a much better purpose.

I truly hope this "Ebola" wipes out every single person on Earth, myself includd, with a horribly painful death and leaves the planet a barren wasteland.

IF I was God that is.

Thank God I'm not God.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP