Users Online Now: 1,786 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 849,333
Pageviews Today: 1,391,856Threads Today: 547Posts Today: 8,819
02:34 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject 3 Part Dream: Magic, The Future & Possession?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message So the first part of the dream is me as a private detective. It's like 20 years in the future. There's a whole lot less people in the world but magic and science has finally kinda "met" and neither is trying to "out-do" each other.

I was in a police station with everything inside it wooden with cardboard boxes of evidence at each desk for each case. I look at my desk and take out a bunch of pictures. I see a picture of a woman I know. It's a younger picture of herself with her mother. I reach into the picture and pull out the woman in her younger form. The younger version has all the knowledge and information of the woman, but it's her "likeness" that I used when doing the magic. Then after questioning and before I was going to send her back, there was an evil guy. Mid 20's, red hair, white, martial artist in Tae Kwon Do. (Like he had ungodly speed and power.) However, due to the fact that I could know about anything in the immediate present, past and future I knew exactly what he was going to do so I was able to dodge his 2 kicks and then grab his leg and throw him against the concrete wall of the police station. He had some sort of magic in that he could encase people in this mirror-type thing and they would live in those mirror things, encased in their thoughts for all of time until someone from the outside could free them. Then this woman in a 3 piece dark navy/light blue suit, older, came by did a few waves of her hand and the mirror melted away into a gas and the people were freed. The girl I took from the picture was one of them amongst other people. Someone recogonized the old lady and said "thank you, thank you intercourse." (What the hell kinda name is intercouse? lol.)

After the thanking I flew out of that scenario and started to go back to my body. Then I thought, no, there's more fun to be had. True magic doesn't exist yet in that world so I fly to another body on this earth, my spirit enters their body and I experience their dream.

That dream was so ackward. I was like sitting in the top seat of a baseball game watching everything from afar. Very ackward.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP