Users Online Now: 1,789 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 572,474
Pageviews Today: 957,832Threads Today: 348Posts Today: 6,300
11:09 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Vice News Faking Scenes from Documentary on ISIS? Or Am I Crazy?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Okay - Vice News finally released their 5-part Documentary on ISIS called The Islamic State. Story goes that a Vice News reporter embedded himself in the ISIS front lines and with a few of the top guys and was able to film an inside look at the way they work and think. Each part is less than 10 minutes long and, I'll admit, I was glued to the screen because the documentary is extremely fascinating and covers the takeover, the way they groom the children, the executions, the way they think in all its evilness, etc. These are VERY INTENSE VIDEOS.

Part I: [link to www.youtube.com (secure)]
Part II: [link to www.youtube.com (secure)]
Part III: Below
Part IV: [link to www.youtube.com (secure)]
Part V: [link to www.youtube.com (secure)]

BUT THEN, after being stunned by everything in Parts 1 & 2, something absolutely outrageous catches my eye in PART 3 - "ENFORCING SHARIA IN RAQQA". Watch from the beginning and pay close attention at the 0.32 - 0.36 mark. Do I see what I think I see?

What... did an actor forget to put her black burka costume on but figured she'd hop into the scene anyway?????? My God - is anything about this real anymore? Is the entire thing one big fat fucking LIE? There is NO WAY that an American female in little purple shorts and a pony tail would be allowed to wander the streets of Raqqa with her souvenir bag in the midst of an ISIS takeover!! What the fuck is she doing in this video following behind the burka women???? Seriously, she was late getting in the scene and just frigging hopped in!!!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP