Users Online Now: 1,810 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 63,817
Pageviews Today: 121,268Threads Today: 53Posts Today: 894
01:39 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Ebola - Connect The DOTS (My Breakdown): Water Well Poisoning, KGH/Tulane University Ebola Testing, Decade of Vaccines... Oh My!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I decided to make a somewhat detailed breakdown of my stance on this whole ebola situation (or at least part of it... to be continued...), since my views on the whole thing have recently changed quite a bit. First off let me start by saying I do believe ebola is a real disease, and do think ebola is being spread right now in West Africa (somewhat...), just not in the way we are being told in the media or by officials.

Lets me start from the beginning...

Earlier this year a DoD funded ebola vaccine (TKM-Ebola) started it's first round of human trials.

Jan 22, 2014 - Tekmira doses first subject in human clinical trial of TKM-Ebola
Tekmira Pharmaceuticals Corporation has dosed the first subject in a Phase 1 human clinical trial of TKM-Ebola, an anti-Ebola viral therapeutic that is being developed under a US$140 million contract with the U.S. Department of Defense.
[link to biotechnologyfocus.ca]

Another heavy investor in the TKM-Ebola vaccine maker is Monsanto, and just 9 days prior to the first TKM-Ebola human vaccine trials back on Jan 22, 2014, Monsanto paid a 1.5 million dollar milestone payment to the company.

Tekmira Receives $1.5 Million Milestone Payment
Tekmira Pharmaceuticals Corporation (Nasdaq:TKMR) (TSX:TKM), a leading developer of RNA interference (RNAi) therapeutics, announced today that it has received a $1.5 million milestone payment from Monsanto following completion of specified program developments. The development milestone is part of the research program under the Option Agreement Tekmira signed with the agriculture company, which we announced on January 13, 2014.
[link to investor.tekmirapharm.com]

This TKM-Ebola vaccine as you can probably tell by now is developed by a company called Tekmira Pharmacuiticals Inc based in Canada, which IMO is basically a front company for, Alnylam, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Merck & Pfizer which all have a direct partnership with Tekmira (legal scapegoat for the initial trigger).

Tekmira Pharmaceuticals Corporation - Company Description
In addition to its pipeline of products, Tekmira has collaborative or partnership agreements with leading companies in the RNAi field, including Alnylam, Pfizer, Takeda, Bristol-Myers Squibb, and Merck.
[link to www.ic.gc.ca]

~2 months after the phase I human clinical trials of TKM-Ebola take place, Guinea alerts the WHO of the first sign of an Ebola outbreak in 2014 (outbreak declared on March 25, 2014).

The TKM-Ebola Phase I clinical trial is a randomized, single-blind, placebo-controlled study involving single ascending doses and multiple ascending doses of TKM-Ebola. The study will assess the safety, tolerability and pharmacokinetics of administering TKM-Ebola to healthy adult subjects. Four subjects will be enrolled per cohort. There are four planned cohorts for a total of 16 subjects in the single dose arm, and three planned cohorts for a total of 12 subjects in the multiple dose arm of the trial. Each cohort will enroll three subjects who receive TKM-Ebola, and one who will receive placebo.
[link to investor.tekmirapharm.com]

CDC - March 25, 2014 - Initial Announcement - Outbreak
According to the World Health Organization (WHO), the Ministry of Health (MoH) of Guinea has reported an outbreak of Ebola hemorrhagic fever in four southeastern districts: Guekedou, Macenta, Nzerekore and Kissidougou. Reports of suspected cases in the neighboring countries of Liberia and Sierra Leone are being investigated. In Guinea, a total of 86 suspected cases, including 59 deaths (case fatality ratio: 68.5%), had been reported as of March 24, 2014.
[link to www.cdc.gov]

It then comes out that Tekmira TKM-Ebola human trials are put on hold due to "safety concerns"...

Tekmira shares skyrocket as Ebola outbreak intensifies in Africa
Shares of Canada's Tekmira Pharmaceutical Corp , which has ambitions of producing the first treatment for the deadly Ebola virus, have skyrocketed as the worst-ever outbreak of the virus intensified in West Africa.
While human tests of the company's treatment, TKM-Ebola, were put on hold last month due to safety concerns...

[link to news.yahoo.com]

Gee I wonder, did those safety concerns happen to be... causing ebola in the hosts? Well the locals seem to think it might... to the point where one of the other hospitals at an epicenter of this whole mess (the Kenema Government Hospital), had most their workers go on strike...

July 22, 2014 - Sierra Leone nurses go on strike over Ebola deaths
Nurses in Sierra Leone's Ebola-infested eastern Kenema district Monday went on strike following the death of three of their colleagues.
The victims died last week from the viral hemorrhagic fever which they had contracted while caring for infected patients.
The striking nurses at the Kenema Government Hospital accused the Health ministry of failure to properly manage the epidemic which they say led to the deaths.
The government has been criticised for not providing enough personal protective equipment to healthcare workers who are also unhappy about their remuneration.
Among their demands include the relocation of the Ebola wards from within the Kenema Government Hospital.

[link to www.africareview.com]

...And just 1 day later the hospital itself was forced to tell Tulane University to stop its Ebola testing taking place at their hospital for the past several months (since most of the fucking hospital staff didn't trust wtf was going on in there and took the fuck off).

Ministry of Health and Sanitation, Sierra Leone
July 23 - Tulane University to stop Ebola testing during the current Ebola outbreak.
[link to www.facebook.com (secure)]

George Soros, his Ebola bioweapons lab and the death of WHO spokesperson Glenn Thomas in the Ukraine
[link to birdflu666.wordpress.com]

Sierra Leone Closes US Bioweapons Lab At Centre Of Ebola Outbreak, Stops Tulane University From Ebola Testing

Note: It is also important to note that the Tekmira TKM-Ebola human trials were put on hold at the SAME time as the Kenema Government Hospital forced Tulane University to stop its "ebola testing" (which started in Guinea and carried over to Sierra Leone).

Like I said, I do think ebola is real and being spread, just not in the way the MSM and officials are telling us... which brings us to the overlap point. You see up to this point (~Mar-July 2014) Tulane University was able to slowly infect people with Ebola in a controlled manner in Sierra Leone (allowing for the base cover story of ebola), but after being forced to stop their testing (aka controlled ebola spread) in mid July 2014 (about the same time the MSM started hyping ebola on international scale) , they had to do something else to keep the ebola hype/fear/spread going in the minds of the public.

Which brings us to the water well poisoning which is taking place in these same areas for months (primarily in Liberia & parts of Guinea & Sierra Leone), which is said to be being carried out by a group of 250+ men, with the aim of poisoning multiple villages water supplies with mass amounts of both powdered and liquid concentrated Formaldehyde (which just so happens to... you guessed it, cause Ebola-Like Symptoms including hemorrhaging!)

Medical Management Guidelines for Formaldehyde
Ingestion of as little as 30 mL (1 oz.) of a solution containing 37% formaldehyde has been reported to cause death in an adult. Ingestion may cause corrosive injury to the gastrointestinal mucosa, with nausea, vomiting, pain, bleeding, and perforation. Corrosive injuries are usually most pronounced in the pharyngeal mucosa, epiglottis and esophagus. Systemic effects include metabolic acidosis, CNS depression and coma, respiratory distress, and renal failure.
[link to www.atsdr.cdc.gov]

Well Poisoner Under Investigation
The latest information obtained reports that arrests are being made across Monrovia, from Congo Town to Vai Town, in connection with well poisonings.
Our witness said the man caught poisoning the Schieffelin well told the community that about 250 men have been trained around the country to poison drinking water.
He added that the water was tested on a dog at the scene, which melted instantly.

[link to www.liberianobserver.com]

Ebola Outbreak: Armed Liberians 'Poison' Wells Killing Villagers under Pretext of Epidemic
Armed men have allegedly poisoned wells in Liberia's New Georgia in order to kill the residents under the pretext of Ebola outbreak.
The water from the wells and pumps has been used by thousands of people in the area.
At least 16 people are suspected to be dead because of well-poisoning in the Margibi community.
A few suspects are under police custody over the alleged poisoning. One of the accused is said to have confessed that 250 men have undergone training to poison wells across the country, but the claim is yet to be verified.

[link to www.ibtimes.co.uk]

BREAKING: Formaldehyde in Water Allegedly Causing Ebola-like Symptoms
A man in Schieffelin, a community located in Margibi County on the Robertsfield Highway, has been arrested for attempting to put formaldehyde into a well used by the community.
Reports say around 10 a.m., he approached the well with powder in a bottle. Mobbed by the community, he confessed that he had been paid to put formaldeyde into the well, and that he was not the only one. He reportedly told community dwellers, “We are many.” There are agents in Harbel, Dolostown, Cotton Tree and other communities around the country, he said.
The Observer had previously been informed that people dressed as nurses were going into communities with 'Ebola Vaccines'. Once injected, it reportedly produces Ebola-like symptoms and sends victims into a coma.

[link to www.liberianobserver.com]

Alleged Well Poisoning Perpetrator Escapes Angry Liberia Crowd
As Liberians struggle to battle the deadly Ebola virus that has claimed the lives of more than two hundred persons excluding the unidentified or abandoned bodies, Residents of Old CID Road Mamba Point, caught an alleged perpetrator who was suspected of attempting to poison their well.
Ericson Bright, a resident of the Robert Street Community in Mamba Point explained that last Sunday morning, two bottles of formaldehyde was found closed to the area well. "We saw a fella who was very strange, standing close to the well, so we got hold of him, and ask him were did he come from. He give conflicting statement, that he is an Argo oil seller who lives Johnson street, but came to find a customer who buys his Argo oil in Mamba Point.”
The constant and attempted poisoning of community wells in Dolo Town Harbel, ELWA community, Matadi, Capital Bye pass, has also left some citizens dead, while some suspects are being questioned by the Liberian National Police.

[link to www.frontpageafricaonline.com]

Oct 16, 2014 - Liberia: Woman Links Family Members' Deaths to 'Poison'
A woman identified as Henrietta Cerley says even though she believes that the Ebola virus exists but the mysterious death of five members of her family was a result of poison and not Ebola.
"I lost my mother, my brother, sister, sister-in-law and my grandson... .it wasn't Ebola, it was poison but everybody considered it to be Ebola... " Henrietta alleged.
The five persons reportedly died in the same house with Henrietta and other family members in Monrovia.
Henrietta said following their death, she was quarantined along with the other children in the home by authorities of the Ministry of Health and Social Welfare with no food and water.
She said had it not been for the help of community members, they would have starved to death.

[link to allafrica.com]

Sept 30, 2014 - Now, the latest rationalising of the mystery deaths from Ebola has been for herbalists to accuse of certain residents of Makeni in Bombali district and the Freetown capital area, of going around spraying poison into wells which poisoned water is now blamed for the deaths of whole families in those areas.
In Waterloo, over the past weekend, the police had to be called in when a bunch of angry residents attempted to lynch a traditional healer accused of poisoning water wells and food plantations of those who went on to die from Ebola.

[link to news.sl]

And go figure one of the recent "likely" ebola hypes was the unnamed Briton man who died in Macedonia from internal bleeding.

Ebola outbreak fears spread as Briton with symptoms dies
Man suffered fever, vomiting and internal bleeding before he died

[link to www.cbc.ca]

But it turns out he didn't have Ebola after all...

Ebola: Briton who died in Macedonia did not have deadly virus, officials say
Health officials have said that the Briton who died in Macedonia on Thursday did not succumb to Ebola.
[link to www.independent.co.uk]

So what caused the internal bleeding and death I wonder?

The Briton was reportedly consuming large quantities of alcohol and Formaldehyde or methanal, which has be reported in water poisoning incidents in Liberia, is soluble in water and alcohol. Could he have been the victim of a toxic attack to simulate an Ebola outbreak in central Europe?

Well go figure...

Anyways, to sum it up for now, I believe the 2014 ebola outbreak is real, but much smaller scale, more controlled and less transmittable then we are being programmed to think (with a lot of overlapping events, confusion, fear & media hype added to the mix). In my opinion Liberia is mainly Formaldehyde water poisoning with a very small amount of real ebola cases (primary poison target), Guinea is a mix of both (crossover of controlled ebola release & some Formaldeyde water poisoning), and Sierra Leone has the most cases of real ebola but for the most part are dying down (but are being replaced with Formaldehyde water poisoning now to help keep up the cover until ~Q1 2015 when the 10,000 doses of NIAID/GSK ebola vaccine & 100,000 doses of the CNLM VSV-EBOV vaccine should be about ready to be used in a part of the phase 1 mass vaccination program in West Africa. In my opinion most of the "ebola" related deaths in West Africa are not ebola related at all (directed tied to the coordinated drinking water poisonings happening across the 3 countries designed to mimic ebola), and I highly doubt a single case outside of West Africa is ebola at all.
I could go on for ages, and I WILL update this thread with more details about how I feel the media is playing into the agenda, and how all this is likely part of a 3 phase vaccination agenda (starting in early 2015, ending in ~2018) that is going to start off as optional for most (forced for selected areas), and transition over time to become more and more mandatory for even uninfected regions (phase 1 (current)=target sheep, phase 2=target submitters, phase 3=wipe out resisters) as part of a Gates Foundation funded global vaccination/sterilization/RFID agenda via The Global Vaccine Action Plan (with the aim of global immunization by the year 2020), which is all just a small piece of the overarching UN Agenda 21, and the ushering in of their New World Order.
Thread: Order Out Of Chaos: The Ebola Outbreak Is The Perfect Scenario For The Elite To Use To Implement Their NWO System
[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]
Thread: Anyone Remember Baxter International? If We Learned Anything From The Swine Flu Dry-Run It Should Be DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

---
Added:

I figured I would add a bit more context in relation to the Ebola situation in regards specifically to the limited outbreak which occurred in Nigeria.

The Ebola situation in Nigeria is a perfect example of a controlled spread of the virus through means outside of the standard controlled vaccination spread used up to this point. You see they were limited in ways to spread the real elements of the virus after Tekmira & Tulane ebola testing was put on hold at the end of July 2014. The widespread water poisoning was helping keep the public script alive somewhat, but it wasn't quite enough to keep the panic, and uncontrollable feeling alive to the wanted extreme levels. Because of this they used a different controlled method to help keep the spread of the virus, by transferring it to another country (Nigeria) via a single known to be infected host which most of you have probably heard of, named Patrick Sawyer (which became patient zero for every single Nigerian ebola case that was to follow).

Anyways I feel that understanding this situation (controlled spread to a 4th country via known to be infected host) & it's convenient timing (gap between Tekmira/Tulane ebola testing (Jan-July) & GSK/NIAID ebola testing (Sept-Current)) are important to mention, since I didn't really explain the Nigerian elements in my original post.

July 22, 2014 - Sierra Leone nurses go on strike over Ebola deaths
[link to www.africareview.com]

A day later...

July 23, 2014 - Tulane University to stop Ebola testing during the current Ebola outbreak.
[link to www.facebook.com (secure)]

No longer having a method to continue to spread the real elements of the virus to new hosts they had to come up with a new method to continue the wanted spread slowly during this gap.

A day later...

July 24, 2014 - Mr. Sawyer died at First Consultant Hospital, Obalende, Lagos on July 24.
[link to www.premiumtimesng.com (secure)]

You see Mr Sawyer was under observation for having likely contracted the ebola virus from his sister which had recently died from the virus in Liberia. Upon learning this his employer suspended him from work and issued an internal memo to staff letting them know the situation and explained that Mr Saywer had been put on a 28 day temporary leave and was referred to the Liberian Health Ministry for testing and observation. Despite being under close observation and in isolation, and following the proper official channels to make them aware of the situation, a man by the name of Sebastian Muah (Liberia's Deputy Finance Minister For Fiscal Affairs) cleared Sawyer to fly to attend a ECOWAS convention in Nigeria...

The Liberian Government was aware that Patrick Sawyer, its citizen who brought the Ebola virus into Nigeria, had possibly contracted the virus from his late sister, yet cleared him to travel to Nigeria for a conference organized by the Economic Community of West African States [ECOWAS], PREMIUM TIMES can authoritatively report today.
Documents obtained by this newspaper showed that Mr. Sawyer's employers, ArcelorMittal, an iron mining company, suspended him from work and isolated him after it became aware that he had contact with his sister who died of the virus on July 8.
The company also issued an internal memo to staff of the company informing them that Mr. Sawyer had been referred to the Liberian Health ministry for testing and close observation.
But despite being under isolation and observation for the deadly disease, the Liberian Government, through its Deputy Finance Minister For Fiscal Affairs, Sebastian Muah, cleared Mr. Sawyer to travel to Nigeria for an ECOWAS convention in Calabar.
The deputy minister personally admitted approving the trip in an online discussion forum where some Liberian citizens raised questions about his action and competence.
Mr. Muah could not be reached for comments on Monday. His mobile telephone was switched off the numerous times PREMIUM TIMES called.
But the Liberian Minister of Information, Lewis Brown, admitted to this newspaper that his government knew Mr. Sawyer was possibly infected by the virus before he traveled to Nigeria.

[link to allafrica.com]

Why would anyone allow a person who is thought to of likely contracted the virus (from one of their family members who recently did in fact die from the virus) fly... let alone to another country which had no ebola cases... all to attend a work related convention during a period where they were put on leave from the company due to being likely infected...

Well it is either accidental, or intentional...

Since Sawyer was on work leave, the bogus excuse that he needed to attend a work related convention is almost laughable, especially since if he did in fact have the virus, him attending a highly populated convention would be the worst possible idea imaginable... Add onto that the fact that he followed the proper official channels and alerted the Liberian Health ministry, so it wasn't like his information related to his possible/likely infection were unknown to the Liberian Government. An ontop of everything else, Sawyer in the days leading up to his flight to Nigeria was visibly ill, and was said to of looked horrible, with overly aggressive behavior.

Video shows Liberian, Patrick Sawyer, was “terribly ill”, possibly knew he had Ebola before traveling to Nigeria
Patrick Sawyer, the Liberian man who brought the Ebola virus into Nigerian, looked “terribly ill” and might have known he was infected with the virus before traveling to Nigeria, the Liberian media is reporting.
According to a review of Close Circuit Television (CCTV) images at the James Spriggs Payne’s Airport, Monrovia, by Liberian newspaper, The New Dawn, Mr. Sawyer, also a naturalised American, looked terribly ill and deliberately avoided contacts with people just before boarding the Asky Airline flight that brought him to the Murtala Muhammed International Airport in Lagos.
Describing his behaviour as “strange”, the The New Dawn said Mr. Sawyer bore a “sad countenance” like he was troubled and sat alone avoiding bodily contact with other passengers who came close to him at the boarding gate of the James Sprigg Payne’s Airport as he awaits his flight to Lagos.

[link to www.premiumtimesng.com (secure)]

Because of that I tend to believe the "accidental" angle is a fairly weak one...

And as it turns out, there is more evidence to help further prove the "accidental" angle is HIGHLY improbable. You see just 10 days before Mr Sawyer traveled to Nigeria, causing a chain reaction of ebola infections in the new region (which are just now coming to an end, and ALL stemmed directly or indirectly from Sawyer himself), the American NSA of all things just so happened to send a letter to the Office of the Minister of Health in Nigeria, telling them that the virus was at the ‘doorstep of the country.’

Ebola: NSA warned health ministry before Sawyer’s visit
Indications have emerged that the Office of the National Security Adviser warned the Office of the Minister of Health of the grave implications of the Ebola virus to national security and the need for steps to be taken 10 days before the infamous visit of the Liberian, Patrick Sawyer, to Lagos.
The NSA office in a letter dated July 10, 2014 alerted to the Minister of Health, Prof. Onyebuchi Chukwu, to the need to follow a guideline against the Ebola virus, which according to the letter, was at the ‘doorstep of the country.’

[link to www.punchng.com]

How convenient...

Anyways, a Nigerian doctor (President of As­sociation of Industrial Security and Safety Op­erators of Nigeria (AISSON)) has since came out and said “The Ebola pandemic is a germ warfare against Nigeria and Nigerians" which in this specific case is very true as the virus appears to of been purposefully exported to Nigeria via the infected Patrick Sawyer.

Ebola grave threat to national security –Ekhomu
President of As­sociation of In­dustrial Security and Safety Op­erators of Nigeria (AIS­SON), Dr. Ona Ekhomu has called on the Federal Government to define the Ebola disease as a threat to national security and immediately appoint a top military commander to take charge of the na­tional response to the crisis in order to avoid an imminent disaster. “The Ebola pandemic is a germ warfare against Nigeria and Nigerians and it must be defined as the national security threat that it is, and combated vigorously in order to save Nigeri­ans’ lives,” he said.
Reacting to the death of the third person in Nigeria as a result of the Patrick Sawyer’s Ebola attack on Nigeria, Dr Ekhomu said that the response by gov­ernments on all levels to the biological weapon of mass destruction (WMD) was too little too late.

[link to sunnewsonline.com]
[link to www.nigeriandailynewspapers.com]

Anyways to summarize...

-early July 2014 - medical staff in Sierra Leone start getting a little on edge about the whole ebola testing situation going on in their hospital
-July 9, 2014 - Sawyer informs ArcelorMittal management at the Buchanan office that he had been exposed to the Ebola virus, is put on 28 day temp leave, and reports to the proper authorities in Liberia where he is tested and put under observation
-July 15, 2014 - NSA sends Nigeria a letter stating Ebola is coming to the country soon
-July 20, 2014 - Sawyer (while known to be highly-likely infected) is cleared to fly to Nigeria by the Liberian government
-July 22, 2014 - medical staff in Sierra Leone go on strike
-July 23, 2014 - hospital in question kicks ebola testing out to try to appease the striking staff
-July 23, 2014 - Sawyer collapses and is rushed to the hospital
-July 24, 2014 - Sawyer dies at the First Consultant Hospital in Obalende (Lagos, Nigeria)
-Aug 4, 2014 - 2nd Ebola cases confirmed in Nigeria (which chained to killing 8 total, all stemming from Sawyer)

Now the Nigerian ebola cases are just starting to come to an end, and the region is close to declaring itself ebola free.

Nigeria expected to be declared Ebola-free
[link to news.yahoo.com]

And due to this everyone asking "How Did Nigeria Quash Its Ebola Outbreak So Quickly?"...

How Did Nigeria Quash Its Ebola Outbreak So Quickly?
[link to www.scientificamerican.com]

Which is a simple question to answer... That is what a NORMAL ebola outbreak should look like... a person gets infected, infects a few more, which is then put under control, and numbers of cases dwindle down to nothing within a matter of a few weeks... The reason this isn't happening in the other 3 regions in West Africa is because they were able to continue to create new cases via the vaccine campaigns taking place, which were able to continually create new unconnected cases each month to keep the numbers and spread alive for a much more prolonged period of time..

Anyways in my opinion the ebola cases in Nigeria were most, if not all real, all stemming from Sawyers deliberate spread of the virus, which was guided and allowed to happen (via US with help from Liberia) to help continue the perception of uncontrolled spread of the virus during an unwanted gap in the vaccination trials which were spreading the virus up to that point (it basically bridged the needed gap in August 2014). Now VSV-EBOV & GSK/NIAID clinical trials are ready to re-take over the vaccine campaigns in the 3 infected regions starting this month (Oct 2014) allowing them to continue where they left off in July (this time on an even larger scale then before).

Anyways I hope this little rant helps but some context to the whole ebola situation in Nigeria up to this point.

---

Again I will come back at some point and add more, but for now feel free to leave your input on what I have presented so far, no matter what side of the fence you currently sit on this whole ebola situation.

Thread: Streets On Fire: This Song From 2007 Describes The Current Ebola Situation Perfectly
To be continued...
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP