Users Online Now: 1,805 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 987,280
Pageviews Today: 1,642,107Threads Today: 665Posts Today: 10,979
04:52 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Welp, I can't figure out how to remove formaldehyde from water. (This is an Ebola Hoax preparation thread)
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Ok, so as many of you know already, there are stories coming out of West Africa that allege people have been caught dumping formaldehyde in water sources. According to the stories (or at least 1), the dumper said he and many others were paid to poison the water with formaldehyde.

So, if you had heard that already, you probably also know that ingestion of formaldehyde - even when diluted with water - causes very similar symptoms as Ebola, to the point that they could be misdiagnosed by doctors.

I still believe there is a huge depopulation effort going on, but I must allow the idea that what we are seeing is formaldehyde ingestion, not ebola - at least in some of the cases. I can also see how the depop plan might be more effective and safer for TPTB if it faked the ebola outbreaks in order to coerce us into getting vaccinated (which may be a very good way to select who lives and who dies, if one vaccine is a poison, or select peolle are exempt from being forced to take the vaccination) and/or implementing martial law. Also, the use of formaldehyde in water is a very effective way to fake Ebola cases. The reason it is effective is that it causes very similar symptoms as Ebola and the cases caused will appear to have been spread in a viral fashion, as selected (poisoned) wells or other water sources normally feed a small geographic region, so people in closer contact will get sick, as is the case with viruses. Also, once people start locking themselves in their homes, drinking tap water they think is safe but has formaldehyde, or buying the wrong kind of bottled water that has been intentionally spiked with it, they'll start dying in their homes, thinking they must have caught Ebola some time before their bug-in. If TPTB knock out the net while this is occurring, people will not know what is really happening to them.

Anyhow, I've done a little looking around and I haven't found a way to remove formaldehyde from water. I did find that it can't be removed by an RO system. Here:
[link to www.watertreatmentguide.com]

In the case that the plan is to fake Ebola with formaldehyde in the water, then I'd at least like to know how to detect it and remove it from the water. Please chime in if you know how to do it.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP