Users Online Now: 2,257 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,188,448
Pageviews Today: 1,986,590Threads Today: 793Posts Today: 13,714
07:59 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Humans Man Up and Blow the Moon Up!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message From this thread
Thread: !!!!!!!***MEGA BREAKING*** ***SOUL TRAPS***!!!!!!!

Check also
Thread: !!!HUMANS THE SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR PROBLEMS IS TO BLOW UP THE DRACONIAN GALACTIC DISEASE PLANET EATER MOON!!!
Thread: THE MOMENT MAN KILLS GOD THE GATES OF HEAVEN OPEN, HE GAINS FREEDOM FROM HELL/HADES/EARTH, HE GETS RESURRECTED, HE GETS IMMORTALITY!

wtf. i can't post info about the moon and spiders.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 18604197

many sites are blocked here, when that happens to me i do a google search and post the google link.
 Quoting: KABOOM THE MOON

did you see the newest doctor who episode, named "Kill the Moon" .. wonder where they got that idea from...

also the lunar bitch boss , or whatever she is said she entered this girls dream and messed with her, and she mentioned being a killing machine .... and her face even looks like Ana's ... so yeah this is crap and I should have killed that stan lee doppleganger on the street ... with one eye whited out ...

i guess i just have to find the strength and courage to knock their faces in when i see them again
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 64293381

The V series showed similar thing of draconian queen anna entering people's dreams and f*cking with their minds.
Similar thing is mentioned in homer's odyssey with serpentina goddess athena entering people's minds through their dreams and program them to her likings.

When i googled "stan lee doppleganger" i came across this
[link to en.wikipedia.org]
which reveals the true colors/nature of spiderman just like spiderman venom.

I find interesting the wiki describes doppelganger very similar to venom, buu, smith etc. devouring any lifeform it comes across and taking the appearance of that lifeform.

Just found this clip on youtube about the kill the moon episode and i couldn't stop laughing when it showed to our face how earth's humans are food to the moon!

I rofled so hard when they were talking about the future of humanity and at the same time were showing a human on the moon wrapped up in spiderweb, symbolism all humans end up on the moon as food! and the spiderweb cocoon can also be symbolism for our venom/buu/smith flesh.

That video reminded me this clip i watched yesterday and almost made me puke

Do religious sheeple ever wonder how a god of love would create a nature so disgusting!
I mean if a god of love creates these shit what should we expect from an evol god to create?(see what i did there hahaha)

That video made me sick as it has some symbolism of how our soul which is like a bird gets caught by the moon or by our very spider flesh.
cerberus

Anyways this next video made me very happy as it shows to our face how a spartan soul can kick any spider's ass!

How the food can bite back!

That's what i'm talking about! you don't see this kind of motivation in hollywood movies who want to keep us always scared and with a pussy kind mentality, sit like a duck pray and wait for a savior/wolf in sheep's clothing to screw us even deeper.

Humans Man Up and Blow the Moon Up!
Thread: !!!HUMANS THE SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR PROBLEMS IS TO BLOW UP THE DRACONIAN GALACTIC DISEASE PLANET EATER MOON!!!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP