Users Online Now: 987 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 200,107
Pageviews Today: 329,709Threads Today: 105Posts Today: 2,002
04:21 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Adam and Eve = Atom and Even = Fibonacci Explained. Numbers are God.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Ok. If you aren't mentally prepared to think math right now, please disregard. But after thinking all day about how I relate to Philip K. Dick and the whole Matrix thing and how our whole world is possibly a computer simulated reality. Well whether that is true, or not. I came up with this theory. We have uncovered through mine and several other people that the Fibonacci Code is prevalent in nature, almost "God's fingerprint" and can be found in nearly everything in nature. So I've been researching the code, to the point where I pretty much know it. So then, for whatever reason I started to think about the Bible being a Parable and the story of Adam and Eve probably being bullshit. So what I first did, was start to think about how Apple Computer logo is an apple with a bite taken out of it. So that was my first clue as to how it may be possible, if we "did" live in a "computer generated world" why Apple would choose this logo. Regardless, that's besides the point. The names Adam and Eve. Think about it in mathematical proportions and use Fibonacci. I will post some fibonacci links in the comments in case any of you missed that or are lost. Anyway, what if....we do live in a computer simulated reality, such as Philip K. Dick believed in, and Adam and Eve is actually referring to Fibonacci. For example, Adam = Atom which basically means "One". Eve = Even, which means...Even numbers...Or in this case, 2. So if you take the parable of Atom and Even and translate it to Computer speak, perhaps ATOM (1) Was the first "man" and EVEN (2) borrowed a "rib" from Man, (Translate this to she borrowed a one from the one and became a 2), then proceed with the Fibonacci code which is basically this...
The Fibonacci Sequence is the series of numbers:
0, 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34, ...
The next number is found by adding up the two numbers before it.
The 2 is found by adding the two numbers before it (1+1)
Similarly, the 3 is found by adding the two numbers before it (1+2),
And the 5 is (2+3),
and so on!
So let's say in the beginning of the world there was nothing "0" And by adding Atom and Even together we have here the Fibonacci Sequence which is "God's Fingerprint" found everywhere in nature and basically goes along with the Philip K. Dick theory that we are living in a computer generated reality, and our god, is numbers. Think about it.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP