Users Online Now: 1,619 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 169,634
Pageviews Today: 282,865Threads Today: 91Posts Today: 1,660
03:41 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Fat white bitch who is a teacher tells students the top thing on her bucket list is to kill all black people. Suspended WITH pay, NOW REINSTATED
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message 1) yes, i too want to kill every black person that is breathing

2) HOWEVER, I can't say this at my job, if I do, I will be fired and arrested for threats and hate crimes.

IF a teacher does it? oh no, doesn't matter, cuz she is a demoncrap part of the all powerful teachers union! Crazy times.

[link to www.dailymail.co.uk]

'If I only had 10 days to live I would kill all black people': Racist teacher tells students what's on the top of her bucket list and manages to KEEP her job
Cynthia Ramsey is head of the math department at Camden County High School in North Carolina
She told a student that one of things on her ‘bucket list’ was to kill all black people during a conversation in her classroom
An investigation was launched by both school officials and the Camden County Sheriff’s Office
Ramsey was placed on suspension with pay, but has now been reinstated
Camden County’s sheriff has turned evidence over to the district attorney
Ramsey could still face charges depending on the attorney’s opinion
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP