Users Online Now: 1,987 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 529,199
Pageviews Today: 911,132Threads Today: 394Posts Today: 6,288
11:30 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Breaking: FSU shooter Myron May feared 'energy weapon,' heard voices, police watching him
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message "He stated that he can constantly hear voices coming through the walls specifically talking about actions he was doing," an officer wrote in an incident report. As an example, May cited a time he'd climbed out of a bubble bath and began applying lotion.

"He specifically stated he heard voices say, 'Did you see that, he never puts lotion on,' " the report states.

Police said there was nothing they could do, and May responded that he planned to hire a private investigator and wanted his report documented.

[link to www.orlandosentinel.com]

"I am currently being cooked in my chair. I devised a scheme where I was going to expose this once and for all and I really need you," he said in one of the messages, which was provided to NBC News and authenticated by a relative as May's voice. "I do not want to die in vain."

[link to www.nbcnews.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP