Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Jesus was born in the year 1 AD Saith the Lord God Almighty
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Jeremias (Jeremiah) 23:16
Thus saith the Lord of hosts: Hearken not to the words of the prophets that prophesy to you, and deceive you: they speak a vision of their own heart, and not out of the mouth of the Lord.

Deuteronomy 18: [17] And the Lord said to me: They have spoken all things well. [18] I will raise them up a prophet out of the midst of their brethren like to thee: and I will put my words in his mouth, and he shall speak to them all that I shall command him. [19] And he that will not hear his words, which he shall speak in my name, I will be the revenger. [20] But the prophet, who being corrupted with pride, shall speak in my name things that I did not command him to say, or in the name of strange gods, shall be slain.

God Almighty the Father told me that HE changed the calendar when He sent His only begotten Son Jesus. 1 AD

Those that say God Almighty is not real and does not exist are going to discover that they have believed in a lie.

Psalms 115:11
I said in my excess: Every man is a liar.

1 John 2:22
Who is a liar, but he who denieth that Jesus is the Christ? This is Antichrist, who denieth the Father, and the Son.

John 3:11
Amen, amen I say to thee, that we speak what we know, and we testify what we have seen, and you receive not our testimony.

Jesus was born when the calendar changed from
BC to AD

John 3:36
He that believeth in the Son, hath life everlasting; but he that believeth not the Son, shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

1 John 2:4
He who saith that he knoweth him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.

The devil is trying to hide this important fact, now his servants are trying to change BC and AD to BCE and CE.

No longer BC (Before Christ) and AD (Anno Domini)

Now they are pushing the satanic common era lie BCE and CE
to deceive, and hide the fact that Jesus is Lord.

This is what proves without a doubt that Jesus is God and all other so called religions and their idols are fake and very, very soon they will all find this out when they enter their eternal resting place HELL.

Because their sins have blinded them.

1 John 5:[17] All iniquity is sin. And there is a sin unto death. [18] We know that whosoever is born of God, sinneth not: but the generation of God preserveth him, and the wicked one toucheth him not. [19] We know that we are of God, and the whole world is seated in wickedness.

[20] And we know that the Son of God is come: and he hath given us understanding that we may know the true God, and may be in his true Son. This is the true God and life eternal.

[21] Little children, keep yourselves from idols. Amen.

[link to en.wikipedia.org]

Anno Domini (AD or A.D.) and Before Christ (BC or B.C.) are designations used to label or number years used with the Julian and Gregorian calendars. The term Anno Domini is Medieval Latin, translated as In the year of the Lord,[1] and as in the Year of Our Lord.[2][3]:782 It is sometimes specified more fully as Anno Domini Nostri Iesu (Jesu) Christi ("In the Year of Our Lord Jesus Christ"). This calendar era is based on the traditionally reckoned year of the conception or birth of Jesus of Nazareth, with AD counting years from the start of this epoch, and BC denoting years before the start of the era. There is no year zero in this scheme, so the year AD 1 immediately follows the year 1 BC. This dating system was devised in 525, but was not widely used until after 800.[4]

This fact is a problem to the devil and his job of harvesting souls to suffer with him in hell, since only Jesus was born when God Almighty the Father sent Him, and He changed the calendar so we can have no doubt that JESUS IS LORD.

for example: muslims.
Muhammad arrived in the year 570 AD. So he is a false prophet established by the devil, and his servants to deceive his followers.

All false prophets are proven false by this fact alone.

The stakes are high. Hell is real.

Luke 3: [1] Now in the fifteenth year of the reign of Tiberius Caesar, Pontius Pilate being governor of Judea, and Herod being tetrarch of Galilee,

Luke 3: [23] And Jesus himself was beginning about the age of thirty years; being (as it was supposed) the son of Joseph, who was of Heli, who was of Mathat,

[link to en.wikipedia.org]

Tiberius (/taɪˈbɪəriəs/; Latin: Tiberius Caesar Divi Augusti filius Augustus;[1][2] 16 November 42 BC – 16 March 37 AD) was Roman Emperor from 14 AD to 37 AD. Born Tiberius

So in the fifteenth year of Tiberius it was the year 1AD.

Jesus baptized at the age of 30.

Matthew 28:19
Going therefore, teach ye all nations; baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost.

Jesus had turned 30, so He was murdered in the year 33AD

The Herod lie is also from one of Satans servants and. They are lying about the year of Herods death to deceive and push their idols down peoples throats, and send them to hell.

John 8:44
You are of your father the devil, and the desires of your father you will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and he stood not in the truth; because truth is not in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father thereof.

Daniel 12:2
And many of those that sleep in the dust of the earth, shall awake: some unto life everlasting, and others unto reproach, to see it always.

Zacharias (Zachariah) 1:4
Be not as your fathers, to whom the former prophets have cried, saying: Thus saith the Lord of hosts: Turn ye from your evil ways, and from your wicked thoughts: but they did not give ear, neither did they hearken to me, saith the Lord.

popepopepope
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP