Users Online Now: 1,945 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 893,546
Pageviews Today: 1,614,289Threads Today: 533Posts Today: 11,485
03:57 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject And do not call me at 7:00 a.m. on weekends or any other time, SCAMMERS.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message This weekend in the morning I received a call on my cell phone, which I keep close by in the night for possible emergencies.

The man said this is so and so from Microsoft - how are you today. He had a very strong sounding and pounding voice. The accent was a mix of mid eastern/African, etc. WTH?

I'm in the middle of a rem cycle and not a happy camper about this call. I said DO NOT CALL ME AT 7:00 IN THE MORNING - EVER. Not only was his voice loud and controlling and annoying, but calls at those times seem to alarm me.

Don't know what the call was for, but I have a feeling that it was a scammer. I did not call Microsoft and I do not have any tech problems here.

Good grief, what a terrible time to call anyone, weekend or not, but esp. weekends.

Has anyone else ever had a call like this? And, if so, what can you tell me.

Thank you.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP