Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Keith B. Alexander may be behind SONY hack false-flag
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Recently-retired chief of USCYBERCOM and NSA, General Keith B. Alexander, has been hawking his private cyber-security firm Iron Net Cybersecurity Inc. He wants to charge financial institutions $1 Million a month for his special 'expertise'.

I SMELL A RAT!

Alexander has a motive of financial gain and the obvious 'insider info' and skills to hack anybody on Earth and frame the 'usual suspects' (ie., N. Korea, Iran, Russia, China, etc.). What has North Korea gained by getting a movie pulled? Now a low-grade B-movie is infamous and everybody wants to see it. Eventually millions will watch it and it will probably get an Academy Award!

It just doesn't add up. I agree w/ Anonymous that N.K. had nothing to do with this. They're just the patsy in a false-flag cyber-9/11. I'm not a hacker-savvy person, but I have a sixth sense of bullshit detection. Hopefully some of you GLP'ers out there can help fill in the blanks....

I'll start with this- Mr. Alexander has attended many Bilderberg meetings (in and out of uniform) since 2008. He's the consummate insider.

Keith B. Alexander
June 25, 2009
Director, U.S. Cyber Command1
Director, National Security Agency
Attendee, Bilderberg Group
Former Deputy Chief of Staff, Department of the Army
Former Director of Intelligence, U.S. Central Command
Former Commanding General, Army Intelligence and Security Command

[link to publicintelligence.net]

Now retired, the scumbag needs a killer job-

As the four-star general in charge of U.S. digital defenses, Keith Alexander warned repeatedly that the financial industry was among the likely targets of a major attack. Now he’s selling the message directly to the banks.

Joining a crowded field of cyber-consultants, the former National Security Agency chief is pitching his services for as much as $1 million a month. The audience is receptive: Under pressure from regulators, lawmakers and their customers, financial firms are pouring hundreds of millions of dollars into barriers against digital assaults.

Alexander, who retired in March from his dual role as head of the NSA and the U.S. Cyber Command, has since met with the largest banking trade groups, stressing the threat from state-sponsored attacks bent on data destruction as well as hackers interested in stealing information or money.
[link to www.bloomberg.com]

There's a lot more to come...........
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP