Users Online Now: 1,468 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 276,501
Pageviews Today: 440,177Threads Today: 141Posts Today: 2,245
05:36 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Can the love of a child really bring that Christmas love back?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Yesterday I did my daily rounds and went to 2 hands and chatted away. A lady came in and the way she wrote her words I thought the lady had a disability. I asked if she had a wish list, to which she asked what one was. Ok I said this lady is knew and she doesn't know what to do so I sent her off to walmart site to make her wish list. Well she couldn't make one so I asked her then if she had made an account nope she hadn't. I soon thought that settled that any moment now I will have a link handed to me but nope, she had more issues. She said it wanted her to buy the items. So I knew then she was doing something wrong so went through it all again step by step.

2 hours later we are still in the same spot me banging my head on the wall kicking the desk, and calling her stupid, and cussing under my breath. So I asked her to give me her login info. She did and boom I had a new list made for her. So today in she comes, and she couldn't figure out at all how to get the link for her list. Once again it took about 20 minutes of me messing with her before I caved in and asked for login info again. Finally I got the link. I got the lin up in the room, and then realized she did something wrong so back to login I went, Fixed the issue "sigh" and then once again posted the link in the room.

About 1 hour later a very nice angel came in that I knew and she asked about the family. I told her they had not been helped, so questions came up and all of that. The mom said then that she had a 8 year old daughter and she took care of her niece who was on a breathing machine, the gifts were for them. So I told the angel. But then the truth came out. You see the mom wrote perfect letters and nothing was wrong with any of it. But before it was all messed up. Huh??? So I had to ask, am I being scammed or what?? Come to find out the 8 year old had made the list for her 7 year old cousin she didn't want her to go without a Christmas.

I think I went quiet for close to 20 minutes on that chat because I was crying my eyes out. I had been helping an 8 year old with a list for her cousin, not for herself but for her cousin. They will have Christmas this year, Me and the angel together made that happen. But the shock of it all was that an 8 year old had more heart then most adults do at this time of the year, and threw it all I had been so harsh and thought someone so stupid was making a list yet it was an 8 year old girl with nothing but love in her heart.

May all the children help to bring love back into this world this year.red_heart
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP