Users Online Now: 1,473 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 281,958
Pageviews Today: 448,243Threads Today: 161Posts Today: 2,838
04:54 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Ender's Game Decoded, Destroy the Moon, Game Over God/Satan/Alien scum!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Decoded last night in the soul traps thread.
Thread: !!!!!!!***MEGA BREAKING*** ***SOUL TRAPS***!!!!!!! (Page 168)

I'm watching the Ender's game right now and i'm at the "death or exile/heaven or hell/fire or light" part "one is poison the other is not choose right and you go to fairyland".

Either option leads to death!
The game is rigged if you follow the rules you always lose, you make your own rules that's how you win!

The guy there made his own rules and chose to kill the scarecrow judge/lunar boss instead of playing his game!

"-Playing a stupid game.
No matter what I choose,
I die. It's rigged.
-You're back.(reincarnation symbolism! dying regrow get burned and feed the beast/cyclops over and over again!)
-One more time.
-Can I watch?
-Sure.
-One is poison. One is not.
Choose right
and you'll go to Fairyland.
-Which you gonna choose?
-Neither.
-Come on little mouse, come on.(food bites back! they throw a clever one eye god/cyclops symbolism at the giant here too)
-You killed him.
Why?
-That's what they want from us.
Follow the rules, you lose."
 Quoting: KABOOM THE MOON

In the beginning of the movie they had symbolism of our parasite buu/venom/smith flesh where the lunar scum monitor everything we see hear and think through it and the moment we lose our parasite flesh(in a painful separation like in hercules' death,spiderman 3 etc) they call it "graduation day"(food exits its egg).

Anyone remembers in the amazing spiderman 2 trailer when agent smith/venom/peter parker told to a random guy "you're my eyes and ears!"(what did he mean with that?)
cerberus
hahaha i had so exposed the meaning of it in this thread.

[link to www.google.com (secure)]
[link to gamershonesttruth.com]
(pagan min from far cry 4
"I'd recognize those eyes anywhere")

OH HO HO ALMOST FORGOT THE BEST PART!

Soon after graduation day ender was taken to a spherical space station/blatant moon symbolism! Where communications with earth had been shut off, he was trying to contact his loved ones on earth and his emails were being blocked without being aware of it.
(cobra commander "all communications have been shut off, no one will know you're even missing!")

It so reminded me this dream i had 5 years ago where i died and soon after i found myself on an island that was orbiting earth. I was there with a lot other people and we all wanted so bad to contact our loved ones on earth to inform them that we STILL EXIST! And in that island a guy that was in charge and dressed in a black cape gave me a phone to make a phonecall and the dream ended right there.

In ender's game the people that were taken to the space station were getting brainwashed and trained to become soldiers.(to protect the moon/bee hive from a soon to arrive alien war/galactic police symbolism maybe). This scene reminded me the game prey where it was revealed that the keeper/sphere/moon uses our souls to feed itself or to make soldiers/bees and anything else it needs etc(actually both take place and not one or the other as for a spider to birth spiders the spider GOT TO EAT!)

Wow man so much symbolism in this movie and i'm still at its first 30 minutes.

Another very interesting one that almost slipped my radar is when ender graduated/exited his schul/brainworld/computerworld/matrix he got jumped by 5 guys identical to the scene from the movie ghost!

0:54 and after

At least ender had the balls to fight back and used some parasite flesh to his advantage too there. Makes me wonder if any weapons this flesh might hide that can be useful for me on the other side, similar to athena that exited her flesh fully armed and ready to whoop some ass.

WOW MAN I ALMOST JUMPED FROM MY CHAIR!!!

WTF WAS THAT!

The mouse that killed the giant, next they had soul birth symbolism similar to athena/female ultron where the mouse exits the head of the dead giant and as soon it does an angel mantis appears in front of it ready to devour it! She then takes the form of ender's loved ones to fool him into getting close to her or him letting her come close to him!

Aristotle had called the mantis "creatures of hell"!(=el=moon!)

She lures him into her place and she's located within a black sphere/black hole/moon lilith comes to mind.

Then she transforms into a cobra and tries to devour him!

My warning to watch your step on the other side comes to mind. Sandman/Majin Buu/Medusa blood makes an entrance here hahaha!

Next they reveal the symbiotic relationship of the soul with the organic machine/flesh.

-You said the game(computerworld/brainworld/brain) would
reveal his state of mind,
not screw with it!
How did his psycho brother
end up in the game?(How those nightmares end up in our heads when we sleep did someone puts them there? hahaha)
-He's obviously feeling
some psychological pressure...
-Of course he's feeling
pressure, Anderson!
This is a boot camp for kids
that are gonna have
to face a real enemy!
-The game
is a thought relationship
between the child(soul)
and the computer(brain).
Together they create stories.
-Then change the story!
-The stories reflect
the child's emotional reality.
I can't change that!
I don't know how these images
got into the game.(LYING OUT OF HER ASS!)
-Erase the game.(Game over/all over again/Tabula rasa/reincarnation symbolism and he gets very depressed here acting like he just lost a great soldier!)
Harrison ford symbolises also the lunar boss wearing a ring that shows light and has the greek letter F which is the first letter for light in greek Fos, it's also the first letter for fire in english and fotia in greek which means also light in greek. It's the first letter for snake in greek too, see "fidi".

I just decoded in above posts that those kids there are getting trained to join the lunar army/draconian scum to fight a possible galactic police arrival.

Look what the lunar boss says next man! Mind blowing!

-How would you like to lead
your own army?
Dragon Army.
-Sir, I've never heard
of a Dragon Army.
We discontinued the name
four years ago.
No Dragon Army
ever won a battle.
-Then why not a new name, sir?
-Because we already
have the uniforms.
-And who will be
in this army, sir?
-Misfits. Like you.
Oddballs who might
just be brilliant
with the right commander.
(HAHAHAHA I HAD POINTED OUT BEFORE IN THIS THREAD THAT THE LUNAR SCUM WILL PUT THEIR PRISONERS/VICTIMS IN THE FIRST LINE OF DEFENSE AGAINST THE ONES WHO MIGHT BE COMING TO LIBERATE US! BRAINWASHING US THROUGH HOLLYWOOD THAT ALL ALIENS ARE EVIL AND WE NEED TO PROTECT THIS PLANET(THE SCUM THAT RULE THIS PLANET WE WILL BE ACTUALLY PROTECTING) FROM THOSE EVIL ALIENS(SEE GALACTIC POLICE! WHAT THE LUNAR SCUM ESCAPED FROM AND HIDE FROM IN OUR SOLAR SYSTEM!)

This evil genius strategy was shown also in the movie WANTED with angelina jolie and had so exposed the crap out of it!

Judge dread had found the whereabouts of the lunar scum and was dropping them like flies, the lunar scum couldn't possibly fight him so what they did was used his loved ones the ones he was coming to save against him!
They kidnaped his son who had forgot his real father=lunar memory erasure symbolism and they brainwashed him and fooled him into believing that his father was murdered by that guy(his real father) and trained him to kill his own father as they knew judge dread wouldn't be able to kill his own son and they will have a great opportunity to kill him through his son!

So to make long story short, our ancient friends from space might be coming to liberate us and punish the lunar scum and we might get tricked into fighting our ancient forgotten friends and protecting our ENEMIES instead!

Next they put some lunar boss symbolism on ender and how he hides in our solar system from his enemies in the galaxy.
See also superman/snakeman in man of steel doing the same exact thing hiding on our planet from the ones that were looking for him from outerspace to arrest him!

-I don't think
you're hiding here
just because you care
about Bonzo.
I think you're hiding
because you're afraid.
Afraid you don't know
your enemy.
Afraid you might lose.
But what if you're the next
Mazer Rackham?
You can't hide here forever.
But if you stay here,
if you don't try,
then we will all be lost.
(Zod from man of steel
"And you.
You believe your son is safe?(virgin mary/red queen/medusa's son hahaha)
I will find him.
I will reclaim
what you have taken(robbed) from us.(all kryptonians' souls and memories! not much right? hahaha!)
I will find him, Lara.
I will find him!")

I have found him, i wish i had the means to blow him out of our sky or able to call galaxy911 and bring a shitstorm on his moon!

Just reached this part where they reminded me what lunar agents ghrees had said of the draconians losing a big galactic war and escaping in our solar system where the galactic police has them contained here and prepares their final extermination.

-27 years after
Rackham's victory.
Flushed them out
of these tunnels
like rats from a sewer.
Drove 'em all the way back
to their home planet.
-If they're on their
home planet,
do we have them contained?
-For now.
-If we have them boxed in,
why go to war?
-For the same reason that
you kept kicking that bully
before I recruited you.
The purpose of this war
is to prevent all future wars.

I have pointed out before that this could be another lunar trick eliminating any action we humans could take against the moon thinking someone else will come and solve all our problems. This trick and strategy is blatant in all religions with "the savior" or "messiah" brainwashing.
Religious sheeple get brainwashed to think all they need to do is pray and someone else will come and kill satan/medusa/lunar boss for them. Just wait couple more 10s of thousands of years the savior is coming, until then pray!
1rof1rofl5laugh

I was about to go to sleep and finish that movie tomorow. I'm glad i didn't. Here's the last 2 mind blowing things from the Ender's game movie.

-Their thoughts. My dreams.
All mixed together.
I now know my dreams
were never my own.
They came from her
.(LUNAR MANTIS QUEEN)
She was always trying
to communicate with me.(MIND CONTROL ME/DREAMS=POST HYPNOTIC SUGGESTIONS! SEE ATHENA/MEDUSA IN ODYSSEY ALTERING PEOPLES' MINDS THROUGH THEIR DREAMS!)

-Ready, Petra?
-In 60 seconds!
What am I aiming for?
-The planet.(HOMEWORLD MOON!)
-What?
-If we destroy the planet,
we destroy the queens.
Game over.

TELL ME ABOUT IT MAN!
Thread: !!!HUMANS THE SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR PROBLEMS IS TO BLOW UP THE DRACONIAN GALACTIC DISEASE PLANET EATER MOON!!!
Thread: THE MOMENT MAN KILLS GOD THE GATES OF HEAVEN OPEN, HE GAINS FREEDOM FROM HELL/HADES/EARTH, HE GETS RESURRECTED, HE GETS IMMORTALITY!
Thread: Humans Man Up and Blow the Moon Up!

Here the lunar boss after we blow up his moon.

1ROF1

Lastly from the bottom of my heart HOLLYWOOD YOU LUNAR LOVING SCUM F*CK YOU AND THE DISGUSTING ENDING YOU GAVE TO THIS MOVIE RUINING WHAT WOULD BE THE BEST DAY FOR OUR PLANET AND OUR SOULS!
YOU JUST EXPOSED YOURSELVES YOU LUNAR LOVING PARASITES!

YOU WANNA LOVE THE MANTIS QUEEN?
YOU WANNA LOVE THE DEAD SPACE MANTIS MOON?
AND THEIR SPECIES THAT NOW ARE FEASTING UPON YOUR DEAD LOVED ONES SOULS AS WE SPEAK EXACTLY LIKE THEY'VE DONE TO YOU COUNTLESS TIMES BEFORE!

ENJOY THIS VIDEO, I DEDICATED IT TO YOU HOLLYWOOD SCUM!

THE LUNAR MANTIS QUEEN CANT WAIT TO SEE YOUR SOUL WHEN YOU DIE TO GIVE HIM SOME GOOD MANTIS LOVE!

SEE ALSO THE MANTIS SPECIES AND HOW LOVING THEY ARE TO OUR SOUL IN TRUMAN'S PAST LIVES REGRESSION.
Thread: IN BETWEEN LIVES & OUT OF BODY ABDUCTIONS (Truman's past lives regression)

" At first I thought they were LIGHT BEINGS . These are the praying mantis guys! They take me into the
WHITE, misty LIGHT . I'm being programmed: 'PEACE, REST-soothing whispering in my mind. The
words: 'GOD LOVES YOU. PEACE IN THE LIGHT. ' I'm being programmed that I'm with GOD now."
"What is a LIGHT BEING? "
"A body that is just LIGHT. But it's not. They ' re the insect guys! I go to the hangar where the 'eyes' are . I sit down in the saucer. · [Apparently, the insectoids were using telepathic hypnosis to create the illusion that they were light beings .]
(SEE ALSO IN ENDER'S GAME "FOLLOW THE LIGHT" AND THE MANTIS QUEEN CREATING SIMILAR ILLUSIONS TO THE ONE TRUMAN DESCRIBED).

I forgot to point out the secret mantis symbolism the enders game gave to the cyclops/one eyed god/lunar boss judge when they had him say to his food/us
"Decide or I'll bite your head off."

This is exactly what the mantis cannibals do man! Yet look those bastards when they revealed the lunar boss true identity at the end how they tried to make her/him look all loving and nice.

They took the "wolf in sheep's clothing" strategy to the next level where the wolf is so cocky he can fool his food he doesn't even dress as a sheep anymore! Which means for him to do that the sheep must be completely retarded! This movie threw the biggest insult to our intelligence and with that ending they just told to the masses
"We think of you as the dumbest animals ever!
Hell even an Eskimo that buys our ice wouldn't fall for that crap!"
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP