Users Online Now: 1,552 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 95,882
Pageviews Today: 173,408Threads Today: 59Posts Today: 1,188
02:20 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Olive Oil, Olive Oil. Where Art Thou Olive Oil?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message So, I came down with sickness that is going around. I could not swallow due to infection of Bronchioles I think. The swelling and SCM (sternocleidomastiod) muscle groups give me difficulties at time, but this was some creepy shite.

My sister use to get Bronchitis but I have not had it. I am not even sure that is what has stricken me as of recent. Either way, Olive Oil. When selecting Olive Oil the Greener The better. Many glass jars of Olive Oil are tinted green glass as to fool the consumer. Are we lost yet? O.K. you caught me.

So, in the wee-early hours and after much High Dose Vitamin C, D3, Echinacea, Olive Leaf Extract, Oregano Oil capsules, and Zinc Lozenges for a couple of days at the onset of noticing illness overtaking me, I reached for my Bottle of Kalamata Olive Oil. The pain of swallowing was terrible. Adding to the punishment, my mouth was salivating.

I grabbed that bottle and I filled my mouth with some delicious Olive Oil. I swished it around to both relieve my gums and thin the oil. Then I tilted back and gargled. I gargled that shite until I spat it out in the trash can. I waited and waited, yet quickly felt the relief. Then I said the time is now! I grabbed that bottle and drank some oil doing my best to hold it in my throat seeking further relief.

It worked. Infection subsided and a fever of immune system winning the battle set-in.

Thread: D3: Those of you who have been sick with this nasty flu...
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP