Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Mass Die-Offs: Past & Present
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I just ran into this article about "Unprecedented: ‘Cataclysmic’ die-off of birds on entire West Coast — Beaches covered with dead bodies — Professor: It’s tragic… never seen anything like this… We ignore it at our peril… Canary in the coalmine for us… Scrambling to figure out what’s going on with ecosystem (VIDEOS)" [link to enenews.com]

It reminds me of the mass bird and fish die off in Arkansas in December 2010. There were thousands of birds that fell from the sky, and about 100,000 fish that died.

The birds died on December 31, 2010, and Arkansas Game and Fish Commission said the birds died of blunt force trauma, saying that such die-offs are common. I remember Beck, on the radio, joking that they must have run into Wonder Woman's invisible plane. [link to www.jsonline.com]

It was a day earlier, on December 30, that an estimated 100,000 fish died in Arkansas. It was blamed on the opening of a dam. Here is an article that mentions the fish die off, but it doesn't contain the supposed cause. [link to blog.nwf.org]

Strangely enough, there were tornadoes in Arkansas at the very same time as the die offs. Most tornadoes are in Spring and Summer, not Winter. "Severe thunderstorms on the evening of 30 December 2010 through the morning of 31 December 2010 produced hail, wind damage and at least two tornadoes in eastern Oklahoma and northwest Arkansas" and more at this link. [link to www.srh.noaa.gov]

If anyone was paying attention to the die offs at that time, they should recall die offs in other places as well. Here is a Wikipedia link on the fluster cluck in the US, Brazil, and Italy in a relatively short period of time. [link to en.wikipedia.org]

All this talk of die offs makes me think of the strange sounds being heard around the world, and the ominous layering of those sounds by an AC, which is posted here. Thread: I discovered something interesting about those strange sounds in the sky

It also brings to mind this DOOM video. [link to www.youtube.com (secure)] but the thing about the video that really bothers me as to the cause presented in it is that it says that we are in a doomishly warm period while here where I live (USA) it is just the opposite. 81.1% of the US was below freezing Jan 1, and 87.2% was below freezing Jan 7!

Then there are all the strange internet problems that have been experienced by so many. Are they also related? I'd love to hear from everyone, and see what you all think.

Be nice and considerate, though. Debate, don't attack, please.

If I'm not heard from for a while, then my internet has started going down again.

Posts containing ad hominems and other logical fallacies may be deleted.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP