Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Christian Alert: the Rapture & Who are Born of God
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message By Robert G. Barbaria.

After my initial experience with GOD in 1997, I speak with THE LORD daily. In nearly all of our conversations, GOD reminds me of the pending RAPTURE that will soon occur. Most of the signs of the END-TIMES given throughout the Holy Bible have already happened, so it is just a question of what hour or day will the RAPTURE come, for it is certainly near and knocking at the door.
THE LORD has told me that the number of them that are taken in the first RAPTURE, the Rapture of the Church, is very small, and scripture calls this group “The BRIDE of CHRIST”. It consists of only 800,000 adults and 9,600,000 children. When comparing this 10,400,000 people to the world’s 6,000,000,000 plus population, it represents less than one-tenth of one percent. The balance of the population that is LEFT BEHIND must then endure at least the first twenty-one months of the Great Tribulation, while waiting for the second RAPTURE to come, that which is called the “Rapture of the Tribulation Saints”. Along with the 144,000 Tribulation Saints taken in RAPTURE, will be taken 389,600,000 more people, and scripture calls these people the “Wedding Guests”. This is ALL of the people that will be taken off the Earth from among the living, whom will enter into HEAVEN, after the MILLENNIUM PERIOD is complete.

So, contrary to what you have been taught by the Church, the number of people going to HEAVEN from among the living on the Earth during the END-TIMES is 400,000,000 people, out of the 6,000,000,000 plus that now populate the Earth. This represents about eight percent of the Earth’s total population. Of those remaining on the Earth after the Rapture of the Tribulation Saints, 2,000,000,000, one-third of them will be RESURRECTED from among the dead to live and REIGN with CHRIST during the one thousand years of Heaven on Earth, called the MILLENNIUM. These people are called by scripture the “Beheaded Souls”, and they will not go to HEAVEN after the MILLENNIUM PERIOD is completed, but will rather return to the dust of the Earth. These are the people who are beheaded for refusing to take the “Mark of the Beast”, and live and REIGN with CHRIST for one thousand years as a reward for their martyring themselves in the NAME of GOD and for the TESTIMONY of JESUS CHRIST.

The three books I have written for THE LORD are KEY to your not being “LEFT BEHIND”; for these books will aid in your ability to RECEIVE the “LIVING WATERS” contained within the Word of GOD. These are the “LIVING WATERS” necessary for your HOLY SPIRIT BAPTISM, and “SAVING GRACE”, called by JESUS CHRIST in scripture: “THE PROMISE OF THE FATHER”!

ROBERT G. BARBARIA

NOTE:

THE LORD has told me that many of you who read this MESSAGE will refuse to believe it, even though it bears the TRUTH. Scripture supports everything being said in this MESSAGE, and WE will cite but a few of the applicable scriptures. First and foremost, in regard to the small numbers of people receiving the RAPTURE and an ETERNITY in HEAVEN, JESUS CHRIST says the following:

Matthew 7:13 ENTER YE IN AT THE STRAIT GATE: FOR WIDE IS THE GATE, AND BROAD IS THE WAY, THAT LEADETH TO DESTRUCTION, AND MANY THERE BE WHICH GO IN THEREAT:

Matthew 7:14 BECAUSE STRAIT IS THE GATE, AND NARROW IS THE WAY, WHICH LEADETH UNTO LIFE, AND FEW THERE BE THAT FIND IT.

These scriptures mean exactly what they say! MANY of you will take the road to DESTRUCTION, (meaning the road to HELL), while only a FEW of you will receive RAPTURE, and an ETERNAL PLACE in HEAVEN! Neither should you believe that just because you attend church every week, and proclaim yourselves to be Disciples for JESUS CHRIST, and call yourself a Christian because you have received a water baptism, that you are SAVED; for you are more than likely not. One can only be SAVED through HOLY SPIRIT BAPTISM and your attendance at church and water baptism means absolutely NOTHING! HOLY SPIRIT BAPTISM is a SPIRITUAL EVENT and not a carnal event such as a water baptism, and only comes to them that GOD has deemed to receive it! JESUS CHRIST says:

Matthew 7:21 NOT EVERY ONE THAT SAITH UNTO ME, LORD, LORD, SHALL ENTER INTO THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN; BUT HE THAT DOETH THE WILL OF MY FATHER WHICH IS IN HEAVEN.

Matthew 7:22 MANY WILL SAY TO ME IN THAT DAY, LORD, LORD, HAVE WE NOT PROPHESIED IN THY NAME? AND IN THY NAME HAVE CAST OUT DEVILS? AND IN THY NAME DONE MANY WONDERFUL WORKS?

Matthew 7:23 AND THEN I WILL PROFESS UNTO THEM, I NEVER KNEW YOU: DEPART FROM ME, YE THAT WORK INIQUITY.

These last three scriptures refer to those of you whom attend church, and donate to the various charities, and even through prayer have successfully helped others. And, even though you may have received ANOINTING to perform GOD'S WORK, have not been BAPTIZED in the SPIRIT of GOD. Judas Iscariot was a classic case of this scenario. He also was baptized with water and ANOINTED, he cast out demons, healed the sick, and followed JESUS wherever HE went. However, Judas resides today in HELL!

GOD has told me that there will also be them of you that read this MESSAGE and say, "This man is only trying to frighten people so they might buy his books"! But I can tell you that I didn't write these books for THE LORD for profit, but rather to warn the people against being misled by the church. Throughout the entire HOLY BIBLE, GOD, MOSES, and JESUS CHRIST warns against being deceived by them claiming to serve GOD, but are rather the False Prophets of Satan. These False Prophets proclaim themselves to be Christians, and stand at the pulpits every Sunday and cite scripture. However, it must be remembered that when Satan approached JESUS in the wilderness, he also cited scriptures in an effort to DECEIVE JESUS.

Matthew 7:15 BEWARE OF FALSE PROPHETS, WHICH COME TO YOU IN SHEEP'S CLOTHING, BUT INWARDLY ARE RAVENING WOLVES.

Furthermore, in regard to the THREE BOOKS I have written for GOD, they are also cited in HOLY scripture. And, many whom will read them will have their stomachs churned, because they will refuse to believe that the BIBLE'S TRUTH is so very different from that which had been taught to them by the Church. So be it that you either, serve your religion or SERVE GOD, for you cannot serve both!

Revelation 10:10 And I took the LITTLE BOOK out of the ANGEL'S hand, and ate it up; and it was in my mouth sweet as honey: and as soon as I had eaten it, my belly was bitter.

Revelation 10:11 And he said unto me, Thou must PROPHESY again before many peoples, and nations, and tongues, and kings.

[link to www.accdatbooks.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP