Users Online Now: 980 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 309,322
Pageviews Today: 469,454Threads Today: 186Posts Today: 2,376
05:26 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject There Is No God, There Never Was..... It Was All about Power And Control....HaHaHa
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Mankind, has always been a slave, since the beginning. There has never been mercy or the appreciation of any human life existing on this earth. Death(deception) seemed as if it followed him since the beginning of his birth. Lies, lies, lies every where. Truth so hard to find, when its found in a lie. Deceivers everywhere, and children like lambs, roaming in a world...for the slaughter. All alone they wonder in awe, in world they no nothing of. Beauty is what they hope to see,... but spiritual death is already planting her seeds(peace without knowing or understanding the truth. Even the unity that is suppose to be there, is not). Hang yourself they say,....for the world was there's. Caring less is there God. There moral became indestructible by a destructible cause or will. In the Quran, it said, it was the angels that determined fate. Angels...huh..who were these angels. Did there own rebelious reasoning get to there head, when they had realized they had paid(martyrs). Or is it all a lie HAHAHA again, and that vimana(world engine,terriformer) is what they used to create there own paradise on earth for there own hidden evil works, there seventh day of rest. Am I confusing you, well then let me explain. It all ads up....the Egyptian, Mayan, Ancient Hebrew, ancient Chinese...WHAT? THE CALENDARS, there all circles within circles. Occults were formed for there deception, not by man of course, but by them who hide in the shadows and in the light. Am I implying there extraterrestrial? Or a highly advance genetically engineered race? Yes and no. To some, humans are on the food chain. Just investigate the Masons or the sects. Let's move on, I believe the real world where mankind originated from was destroyed a long, long time ago. But mankind had survived. We spreaded throughout the stars. Some were seeded here by others, and some remained in the outer realms of space in spaceships, still searching for life and land. This wasn't the only world humans lived on. The word God, became a faith, a hope that might exist in a time when hope seems hopeless. The word God does not exist to those who know the truth, for if one does begins to believe that there is a God,...I must tell you...Beware.' For The angels love to play in the dark. Now if you must believe in a God, then see the name of God short, for the word, GOOD. Now consider your good. For the Devils have considered there own good against mankind. Think and live I say to you and do not be deceived. If the man was real, Jesus Christ, let's just hope then he wasn't lying. As for me, I will always love the good Godlike moral that helps. Hahaha
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP