Users Online Now: 1,740 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 340,013
Pageviews Today: 558,426Threads Today: 186Posts Today: 3,335
07:49 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Finally got Unbanned. Thank you GLP. I am back with exclusive GLP GOLD report June 13 , 2015!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message thank you . after months of being banned, I am back.

UPDATE JUNE 13, 2015

here:
Here I publish my exchange of emails with Chris Powell, Gold Anti Trust Action Committee Treasurer in Jun 4, 2015. In these emails I offered my view that :
*Pro-gold propaganda boys were wrong ( because of previous comments with him) and gold price action was about to move lower with NFP data on Friday 5, 2015 ( it happened exactly that way . They pushed gold with NFP data).
*My worries about the german bunds run
* My questions to Chris Powell if the European central banks could sell their gold reserves if a new crisis emerges.
Here are both emails with my questions and his replies:

Me: As I told you, the permabullish gold propaganda failed easily.
They have a very interesting modus operandi. They stopped gold around 1200$. you can measure their movements and their hand when volatility is destroyed in intraday max- min distance of the gold Price.
Then they acommodated gold around a very psychological damaging área around 1180$ for technical traders.
And now they Use unemployment claims to break it at 8:30 Am NY.
But some insiders pushed it below 1180$ yesterday big hand, and it was quickly cover and hid in the charts by the supercomputers.
A very classic modus operandi. Everything is ready and the psychological damage is done today , weakening the masses for the final chapter: NFP data tomorrow at 8:30 NY. So they moved this way.
As a GATA supporter, I don´t like those permabulls guys who don´t see it coming. They have the gold.
I would like ask you this. WE have a bond run in Germany these days.
They have lots of gold reserves. I believe around 2000 tons in Europe. If things get nasty, will the European Unión sell its gold reserves to cover losses? IF that is the case, gold is doomed. Venezuela had to sell it to Goldman Sachs.
I wonder if you can tell me if there are some restrictions for gold sales for Europe. You are a veteran and I am sure you may know this.
Thank you very much. You are my gold mentor by email.
Chris Powell reply:
Thanks for your note. But I see far more gold-bearish propaganda than gold-bullish propaganda, as the former dominates the mainstream financial news media, which is pervasive, while the latter propaganda comes only from the tiny sector of gold bugs, to whom little attention is paid.
I don't think central banks need to sell their gold reserves to cover bond losses or ANY losses. They can cover losses effortlessly just by creating money or, if something more substantial than that is needed, by revaluing gold upward.
After all, gold is, as Assistant Undersecretary of State Thomas O. Enders told Secretary of State Henry Kissinger in April 1974, "the reserve-creating instrument," the monetary instrument the U.S. government considered decisive then --
[link to www.gata.org]
-- and likely still considers decisive, or else central banks wouldn't be trading in the gold market every day:
[link to www.gata.org]
[link to www.gata.org]
I suppose the European Central Bank's Washington Agreement on Gold and its latest manifestation --
[link to www.ecb.europa.eu (secure)]
-- remains in force, purporting to limit gold sales and leasing by its member central banks. But of course the ECB can meet secretly and change its policy at any time, with or without an announcement, so it is no guarantee to anyone else.
cp
CHRIS POWELL, Secretary/Treasurer

So you see , Chris Powell , one of the true veterans of gold manipulation history , believes that if things get nasty in Europe, they won`t sell their gold reserves. But most likely, they will revalue gold and print money to solve the crisis. His historical links are a delicious explanation that top officials consider gold as a “reserve-creating asset” and that they will keep gold because they would prefer printing money rather than giving gold away in a crisis.

To support GATA, visit GATA.ORG

Strongman Shelford

source:
visit my blog "SilverTards we Ride".
 Quoting: Strongman Shelford
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP