Users Online Now: 1,720 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 361,466
Pageviews Today: 617,834Threads Today: 302Posts Today: 4,163
07:21 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Book Of Enoch, Applied To These Latter Days.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Many claims, and even worse, many accusations against the truth, has been pointed out against the Book of Enoch. Most claim its original author was not that of that antediluvian period, but the sayings, thoughts, quotes and words were spoken of instead by some pseudo force/form/individual/s. Having no commonality with the original writings of that antediluvian Enoch!

Nevertheless, all who would believe that the Biblical Scriptures are truly inspired and thus given in such manner by God, would venture forth very gingerly, before making accusations against the Word/Scriptures, or those true recognized servants of God.

[2Tim.3:16KJV] All scripture is given by inspiration
of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instructions in righteousness.

[2Peter.1:20KJV] Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.

[2peter.1:21KJV] For the prophecy came not of old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Spirit.

So therefore, Jude a Disciple of Christ, and Jesus' half brother after the flesh. Quoting from the book of Enoch, in the book of Jude, in the New Testament, in the verbatim of that Enoch; Jude is claiming that the sayings in/of the Enoch book are of that individual Enoch. Therefore, by not believing this statement in the Scriptures spoken by the words of Jude. We are either believing Jude is lying, the Scriptures are lying, or the translation is flawed. Therefore, making the Word of God untrue and not ALL Scripture, is given by his inspiration!

However, seeing that the God of all creation is infallible in every manner, so also would be his promises and his Word. Therefore, the words spoken by Jude are set and are true! Otherwise, we either accuse Jude of lying, or speaking after the manner of his own will (unscriptual of course according to [2Peter.1:21].) Therefore, Jude claims these words were declared by that patriarch of old, even that Enoch.

[Jude.1:14KJV] And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints,

[Jude.1:15KJV] To execute judgement upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him.

Now regardless of what is known about prophecy or any word inspired thru God toward mankind's understanding. We know God would never have his true servants quote an inspired work from any evil source. Neither a portion thereof.

Therefore, if one portion of a work is worthy of a biblical quotation. Then all of its context must therefore be of that same source of its writings/inspiration! So Scripture would not use a source other than that inspired by God to quote in the warning of the cautions of coming events. In other-words God would never use an evil, or even a secular work/words of another to aid him in a warning toward mankind.

God instead would draw from his own inspirational words to be quoted in/from his other inspirational servants! Thus, this is exactly what he did. Jude quoting Enoch verifying both works are/were after the inspiration of the Holy Spirit! Jude did not say: even as some 'pseudo individuals' have said. No Jude makes it clear he is quoting Enoch the seventh from Adam, and the quotation is from that book of Enoch.

If these things therefore be true, we should then look into the more serious aspects of what Enoch was and is warning us about and the visions he beholds that lines up exactly with many portions of the book of Revelation.

Enoch even prophesied and claimed these words and his writings was not for his generation, but another generation to come afar off. A last generation, and that the words of his meanings would be latent until the time of its near fulfillment of its delineation.

Therefore, was such the occurrence of that promise. For a major undertaking commenced into the study of the Book/s of Enoch when large portions were discovered of the Dead Sea Scrolls in 1948. Although there was a discovery of the book of Enoch I believe by another. This was after it was thought to no longer be in existence. This discovery I believe was in the latter part of the 18th century. However, There was no real study/interpretation of the book thereafter at that time. There was later on a scholar/interpreter who lived during the late 19th to early 20th century who was famous for his interpretation of the Book of Enoch. As I said, there was and is not a real true interpretation of the meaning of the book of Enoch in my opinion, as far as I can see!

As far as I am concerned and in my opinion. None of the interpretations of the Book of Enoch since its discovery, regardless of their recognition by scholarly authorities, has very little to convey to us. That its interpretation leads away from any truth toward its meaning or purpose concerning Enoch's desire to reveal to this generation and its meaning! That what the Book of Enoch sought to reveal, has nothing to reveal when it comes to its poor interpretation of its true meaning, and total lack of discerning its revelations of strange things to come forth in the days ahead.! I hope to share some of these beliefs of mine and how I believe these inspired words of Enoch might better be understood, later on in this thread.

I hope to also get some inspiring input on this thread from others concerning this motif, and others subjects of interest also.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP