Users Online Now: 1,339 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 610,533
Pageviews Today: 1,193,173Threads Today: 508Posts Today: 11,103
07:21 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject INMARSAT SATELLITE DATA FOR MH370 SHOWS DATA FOR THREE PLANES UPDATE PAGE 5: EIGHT PLANES IN INMARSAT DATA EIGHT PLANES
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message At least 3 planes. There are three plane terminals listed.

One of those terminals is called IOR-P600-0-36FC

These are the only times this P-terminal number appears in publishes data:

[link to imgur.com]

[link to i.imgur.com]

Thread: INMARSAT SAT DATA FOR MH370 AND DECOYS (Page 4)

The other 2 plane terminals which converse with a variety of ATC/radar points are:

IOR-P10500-0-386B

and

IOR-P10500-0-3859

The images above show where IOR-P600-0-36FC was at 2.25am - on the east coast of Vietnam at 14.5N 109E when contacted by MAS OPS BFO 273 BTO 51700

and at Belitung Island at 8.19am on the 8th March. BFO -2 BTO 49660

There are no tail numbers assigned to this plane at this time in the data.

My computer - the files are not opening as of today - but info on above thread page 1 and follow links - work includes errors in calcs and thinking and corrections - I apologise - will correct f anyone wants me to.

The 8.19am ping point is said to be the last from the plane - but the info is for at least three planes - potentially more when you look how often the tail numbers got switched between locations and P-terminals - P-terminals are the airplane terminals.

T-Channel is tail number assignment and can only be done by ATC - not by the plane or pilot.

R-Channel is ATC/ Radar.

This plane was a decoy plane for an operation of some sort.

xx

Lots more detail in threads.

xxx

There are 4 tail numbers in the data.

xx
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP