Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Freemason's York & Scottish Rites
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message When we hear about Freemason's taking over the world or any other of the bad drama that goes along with it, through which body of Freemasons are they referring to?

Anyone who has looked on both sides of Freemasonry can see that within the first 3 degrees of the blue lodge, there is nothing bad going on at all. In fact, everything in the first 3 degrees is a direct descent from the ancient mystery religions. Nothing satanic or any nwo agenda going on, and in fact there is no denouncing of Jesus.

Now as most know about Albert Pike, Scottish Rite, one can assume this is where everything is taking place. Looking into bits and pieces of this, I can relate most of their work also to ancient mysteries and a lot surrounding the Kabbala. I'm not big on the Kabbala, so if this has to do with it, can someone please explain? Coming back into the ancient mysteries, I know the Hermetists used this.

The typical JahBulOn from the York rite is most of what I've come across for this rite. Once again, not exactly satanic or anything going on regardless of what most of you may think. Not much information surround the York rite that isn't from a fraudulent author who has been debunked as falsely claiming to be a mason. This rite seems to be a bit more hidden that then Scottish rite.

Then we get to the "higher" degrees. I've come across no true evidence of this. The only authors to make such statements have all been debunked as frauds in one way or another. Then there are the 90 degrees of memphis, which is not operating from a true lodge of Masons. This is what they call a clandestine lodge. This is NOT true freemasonry.

Almost everything I've gone through is showing what anyone who has studied into the ancient mysteries already knows. They've taken bits and pieces of information from almost all of them dating back to the Druids, way before any Religion was formed, and put it together which has formed into Speculative Freemasonry.

Can anyone show me credible evidence of anything within the Scottish or York rite, or other bodies, that claim such statements as trying to force a NWO or of the sort?

Please show source and not some "because I know" type scenario.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP