Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject A call to arms
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I don't know if any else feels the way I do but I just want to express my thoughts and see if anyone else agrees.

I have a nice cushy job, family is good, friends, nice place to live. I am blessed. So here is my problem.

The world outside the walls of my ivory tower is going to shit. I feel a sense of guilt for do nothing to push back. I have grand parents who fought in ww2 and suffered through the depression. My sufferings pale in comparison and have never shared the pride for a just cause like they did.

My point is I want to be a part of a great cause, a journey for justice, call it a crusade. Problem is there is no pope, leader, general to pick up the cross.

Maybe we need a monk to lead us?

If anyone feels strongly about a cause they support please share it. I need to make my actions matter because talk is cheap.

[ [link to www.youtube.com (secure)]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP